AC BTCC @ Thruxton - 30th October 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Enjoyed the sprint race. Got a decent start, found clean air and skipped a bunch of places as the cars ahead squabbled!
A battle with paul and thomas at the end would gave been the icing on the case, but they didn't slow each other enough before thomas had the electronic failure.

Second race also started well before going to bits! 20 minutes seems to be my operating window lately :coffee: :thumbsdown:

Sorry to ernie for the poor re-entry. I thought everyone had passed when i put it in the wall through and checked my track map... Need to get a mod track map. I was facing across the track so the kunos track map, in it's 'portrait' view didn't show much back up the track... That last chicane was really tricky.. Trying to find more time there, with paul on my bumper at the time, didn't end well.

Congrats to ross for the overall win. Great pace last night :thumbsup:

This track map is a bit wonky in the default AC app for some reason. A good 50% of the track shows your car a bit off to the side of the track line which makes things a bit weird for driving. Not something I've had happen at other maps.

I used the above app for the races there this week.

So Brian,

about BTCC every other Sunday:

BTCC1998.PNG

we´ve got everything we need on AC. :D

I´m very happy that Cadwell Park is not on there and I´d really like to see how these cars faired at Knockhill. This track looks and feels like a cart track
(Youtube research incoming):cautious:

Also Snetterton will need some getting used to.:rolleyes:

About the tracks that are not on S.GP, how about putting them last in the rotation and add them manually to the count on S.GP?

MFG Carsten

(Edith: I kinda like Croft, it has "Separator (TM) chicanes like Goodwood and donnington 1938) ;)

Last edited:
Knockhill onboard, very bumpy with plenty of two wheel action.

and my local track at Snetterton, I was there in the pits when this was kicking off in 2007.

It will be great if we can get some of these tracks together for Sunday racing.

Latest News

Back