Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I'll try to be there. Unfortunately I just got really sick with fever and the whole nine yards but I'll do my best to attend.

Being a endurance race we need a pretty good field to make it fun.

I have a question too: Why don't we have a link on the home page for these races? I think we would get more guys racing if that was the case.

However, I am glad to see the race is in the calendar. At the very least we need a big ass link on the home page to go to the calendar. Something like "Race with us!" and a list of the next 5 or 6 races.

Well, P6 finish race 1, and P5 in race 2, I'm pleased with that! @Morne Du Plooy Sorry for tapping you in race 2, I was carrying a little more speed into the chicane than you. My fault, which is why I waited.

All, please please please be more careful on the first laps of each race. There was an incident in race 1 that could have been avoided. Also, when you disadvantage someone, you WAIT until they are back ahead of you, even if it takes them ages. I was knocked off into the wall in race 1 suffering damage and no one waited. I am not pointing fingers or making an incident report this time, I am simply reminding you all of the club rules. You have been warned.

Apart from that, it really was fun, so thank you everyone for making a nice sized grid both races. Those Classics are a handful but when you get it right, it feels so sweet.

That was fun. First race DQ in Quali and i still don't know why. The game counted 4 laps but after my flying lap i pressed esc and went to the garage. I spent my time watching you guys. ;)

Second race i didn't start that well and in the first corners i was trying to avoid some of the cars. @Brendan McVeigh sorry for that tapping you on the braking for the chicane. After that i drove more carefully trying to maintain my position and finish the race. I even managed to climb some positions after people in front crashed. :p

Good job guys.:thumbsup:

Very much enjoyed this combo. Had some mistakes and spins again, but had some very exciting head to head racing with Damian and Sven and i think i did quite well. Tried to keep it as clean as possible while pushing hard. Sorry for the little bumps here and there. The 2nd was great as well, albeit i spun twice again. Was very mad at myself, hitting at the desk and all...:O_o: Just can not make a clean race yet.
Not enough experience with the formulas, a bit of nervousness and swoosh the car is gone in an instant. The Classic is a monster to drive, but as Andrew said, once you manage to tame it, it's a joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 131 27.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 115 23.7%
  • CPU

Votes: 61 12.6%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 87 17.9%