AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

I work for some Weeks on a mod gp2 2016.
GRAB_005.JPG

its you interested

did you have a sfx file with the secondary sounds linked from ams? would you share it? for the gt3 i used the secondary sounds from sce but right now i dont have an example for ams...

Long of hours of work I believe @hummer444 , but as always, I only expect a top notch work when you are involved on a mod ;)

Great work too @PATR10T ! That's a massive field of GT3´s with great detail in the models, they are absolutely beautiful!!
In terms of physics, are you using real life specs for every car? I am asking this because the GT3 spec cars supposedly are somehow balance is terms of performance, but I don't know if is possible to achieve this results ingame with real specs..

Last edited:
You always need work arounds to get some stuff right on all cars mainly because real life specs do not drop from trees. ;) Sometimes even devs don't have access to real life data let alone mods ;) (for some reason people think if you get the camber and tire pressure a team is using at that moment is all you need)
See ISI and many of the licensed cars they didn't release because they didn't get the data from team/manufacturer. Makes you wonder the state of some cars in other games :D
Physics are being remade by gilles13 btw. Didn't get them to test yet tho.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that people here make GT3 skins for AMS as soon as the EEC mod is released, I'm a bit envious that AC and even Project CARS are having quite a lot of them. Seems to be a big trend here lately

Latest News

Back