AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

W.I.P Cockpit
AMS 2016-05-16 19-20-01-82.jpg
AMS 2016-05-16 19-19-43-59.jpg
AMS 2016-05-16 19-18-11-73.jpg
AMS 2016-05-16 19-17-52-57.jpg

Any Audi fans in here?

Sorry for the lack of quality again, Fraps just won't screenshot properly
If somebody knows how to make quality screenshot then PLEASE ( ;) ) tell me.

Chaps, is the values for pit menu ride height values in the HDV file or PM file? I'm just getting down to the nitty gritty with this 1994 mod and I want to find out where the ride height menu figures are generated from. Thanks!

Chaps, is the values for pit menu ride height values in the HDV file or PM file? I'm just getting down to the nitty gritty with this 1994 mod and I want to find out where the ride height menu figures are generated from. Thanks!
yeah they are in de HDV but in the Suspension section always on the bottom of the file.

Yeah I figured I found a section I thought related to it, obv in the front left - front right - rear left etc etc ... I edited its range it nothing changed. I'll edit the other values and see what's up then. Can you tell me the exact line seen as you said you're a car physics man!! Help would be appreciated

Yeah I figured I found a section I thought related to it, obv in the front left - front right - rear left etc etc ... I edited its range it nothing changed. I'll edit the other values and see what's up then. Can you tell me the exact line seen as you said you're a car physics man!! Help would be appreciated

RideHeightRange=(0.055, 0.001, 3)
this 1st value means how high the car is with a standard setup
2nd value means how much the car will raise when you click once.
and the 3th value means on which settings it is on, so the car is 5.8 centimeters if it is on a 3

Got it?

Send me a PM if you run into more problems.. i'll be happy to help you ;)

RideHeightRange=(0.055, 0.001, 3)
this 1st value means how high the car is with a standard setup
2nd value means how much the car will raise when you click once.
and the 3th value means on which settings it is on, so the car is 5.8 centimeters if it is on a 3

Got it?

Send me a PM if you run into more problems.. i'll be happy to help you ;)
Lovely!! Good work

Latest News

Back