AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

GRAB_169.JPG

I ask as BTCC is my go to motor-sport an rF2 is the closest I can get to it. There was an GSC mod around a while back which was junk. With UK tracks WIP should be a nice fit in AMS, so if it's good as the rF2 mod you have my attention.:)

I ask as BTCC is my go to motor-sport an rF2 is the closest I can get to it. There was an GSC mod around a while back which was junk. With UK tracks WIP should be a nice fit in AMS, so if it's good as the rF2 mod you have my attention.:)
Not to be arrogant be i think this will be better :) Because of the new cars and stuff :)

@hummer444 How its going the work in the wild beast ? (carrera rsr)

I recently decided to stop my activities on modding. So none of the following cars will be done by me: Ferrari F430 GTC / Porsche 911 3.0l RSR / Camaro Gen5.
Patrick Giranthon is the author of the Ferrari 430 GTC and Porsche 911 RSR, so better to ask him about these cars.
Grtz

I recently decided to stop my activities on modding. So none of the following cars will be done by me: Ferrari F430 GTC / Porsche 911 3.0l RSR / Camaro Gen5.
Patrick Giranthon is the author of the Ferrari 430 GTC and Porsche 911 RSR, so better to ask him about these cars.
Grtz
wow that's disappointing to hear but i can respect anyone's decision on this as it takes up alot of your free time. I will miss the Camaro Cup though as been having a blast with it in GSCE lately but find AMS so much more advanced. Thanks for all you've contributed.

Latest News

Back