AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

i could never understand that. they dont want that more people will drive their mods? they can request to try it first if theyre not sure about the quality

Progress on Caterham:

New carbon textures with AMS shaders.

CARB.jpg

And added exhaust backfire.

EXH.jpg

EDIT;

Added dirt / grass pickup on tyres.

dirt.jpg

New shaders on exhaust/header:
:D

dirt exh.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

Surely if I state categorically that NONE of the original work was made by me, and that all I've done is modify a few, well quite a bit of things?

Reach out to them and give them a link to download and try for themselves.

Please do version with the left side driver

That's a lot of work. Think about re-positioning steeringwheel/driver and helmet, and also other cockpitinfo.INI files and cameras. And this will have to be integrated into the mod where you can choose which driverposition you want...but i will think about it;)

I'm still fine tuning a few last details anyways, like for instance the Ferrari of that year being lightning in a straight line, not so smart round corners. Not the most friendly to its rubber. Heavier as it housed a V12 as opposed to a V10, then you've got lower fuel efficiency cos it was a thirsty motor etc etc. Just in the process of watching f1 reviews and getting the last little nuances of each car I can find. But this is the part I adore!! Tweaking and fiddling till its exactly so

is this thing abandoned or still in progress? =>
https://notworking.url/2015/07/28/huge-gt3-mod-for-game-stock-car-extreme-released/
I just tried it in AMS and was impressed by the quality, both in modeling and physics.
It's the GT3 mod I have been waiting for. lol
But I don't see any news about it anywhere... Was it illegal or something?
Are you serious? https://www.facebook.com/europeanendurancecenter/?fref=ts
gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Pics of this WIP mod have been posted in this thread btw ;)

Last edited:
Nevermind my post.
I'm new to GSCE/Automobilista and I had NO idea about this incredible mod.:confused:
I'm discovering new things every day. lol:sleep:

P.S: it works great in AMS but will it be ported "officially"?
Also, I notice some cars have a panning sound problem (engine sound louder on the right).
And the cockpit is often too bright.
Other than that, great mod!

Last edited:

Latest News

Back