AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

@hummer444 just out of curiosity: will all cars have the same steering wheel + arms, or will you wait for the official arms by Reiza to place them on default CTDP steering wheels?

@hummer444 just out of curiosity: will all cars have the same steering wheel + arms, or will you wait for the official arms by Reiza to place them on default CTDP steering wheels?

THX guys, but again; credits go to CTDP for all the great carmodels. I just implement the AMS shaders to all kind of parts and added the dirt/grass pickup to the tyres. But it's a huge amount of work with 10 different carmodels. Also the textures and their alpha channels require some work. I have 6 carmodels done, so still 4 to go. I guess all work will be done next week..

The original mod of CTDP didn't support the choice "all cars all tracks", the same problem is still present sadly. So you can only choose this mod from the button/icon on main menu.I tried to discover and eliminate this issue but didn't succeed.

All cars will have the Reiza V10 steeringwheel but with a different colour of LEDS. No moving arms as in the original Reiza V10. Original steeringwheels are not all of the same quality as the Reiza V10 steeringwheel, and the original arms and gloves are a bit blocky too. And again, all cars will have the same physics, sounds and tyremodel as the Reiza V10. This will be handy for league racing. Also it will profit from future updates from Reiza on the V10, it will automatically update as it uses the V10 features.

If Reiza introduces the new st.wheel animations i can try to implement those in a future update.

Example blocky gloves/hands;
BLOCKY GLOVES.jpg

EDIT: Mild Seven Renault F1 Team added, still 3 more models to go;)

renault.jpg

Last edited:
Sucks to hear that the ISI Honda isn't allowed. Looks better than the Autosport version honestly. Is it going to be as it is or are there plans on remodeling it?
Or maybe perhaps someone can upload an alternate ISI Civic version somewhere else I guess?

Last edited:

Latest News

Back