AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

I have a big concern about those car...

look to be an illegal mod. From RFactor without permission of the original author

I don't want to start this kind of discussion :O_o: As i said earlier, no release here at RD.
It's a private mod which will be shared with some good friends:whistling:

From now on, no more posts or piccies from my side.

PS: do you have permission for all of your F-V12 skins? :p

Last edited:
I don't want to start this kind of discussion :O_o: As i said earlier, no release here at RD.
It's a private mod which will be shared with some good friends:whistling:

From now on, no more posts or piccies from my side.

PS: do you have permission for all of your F-V12 skins? :p

Reiza release a kit of template
About FIA dont really care
At least i didnt steal a work from someone put a lot of hours to modelise a car and skin it !

Anyway its you ( community ) if you accept that

Stealing isn't the right word for it... @hummer444 is a very respected modder... He makes one of the best mods for AMS/SCE. Like the Abarth 1000TCR.. I am sure he will mention the CTPD team.

The Administration here at RaceDepartment, they dont want to saw any stealing work inside their website

whats the point of this discussion? if you dont like something just ignore it... its simple ;) if a admin thinks something is against the rules he will delete it... if not a lot people will have fun with it... i dont think theres need for some kind of "police"... already people here showed some kind of this with reporting stuff... just because they dont like such things dosnt mean they have to prevent others who likes it to play with it... its just assholes style... and i bet even such people download it too...

so next time... if you dont like it, ignore it... ;) (btw hes not making money with releasing such a mod, so it isnt that illegal ;) its on the grey zone, not legal and not illegal.. illegal are the people who mod ac, using a car from a different game, changing the front bumper and call the mod scratch made and add a pay button ;) )

Reactions: hex
whats the point of this discussion? if you dont like something just ignore it... its simple ;) if a admin thinks something is against the rules he will delete it... if not a lot people will have fun with it... i dont think theres need for some kind of "police"... already people here showed some kind of this with reporting stuff... just because they dont like such things dosnt mean they have to prevent others who likes it to play with it... its just assholes style... and i bet even such people download it too...

so next time... if you dont like it, ignore it... ;) (btw hes not making money with releasing such a mod, so it isnt that illegal ;) its on the grey zone, not legal and not illegal.. illegal are the people who mod ac, using a car from a different game, changing the front bumper and call the mod scratch made and add a pay button ;) )

My point is not legal or illegal, is about stealing a work from an other modder of an other game

that were just preview pics so what you expect? a full credit list with every pic? and about stealing... did he wrote something like "i created these cars, or i made this mod?" i think not... he was just showing pictures thats all.. :rolleyes:

so if i read it right you are a painter? do you have permission to recreate a original livery? you talked to codemasters or the f1 to paint "their" cars for a game? you asked the brands to use their logos and signs? and you always give a full credit list with your liveries where you mention all these brands, teams etc?

For me it's just theft if someone convert a model and place for sale.
If I convert an author model should feel happy to give importance to his work
and how to share not illegal.
I do not see what the problem is in converting models and tracks

For me it's just theft if someone convert a model and place for sale.
If I convert an author model should feel happy to give importance to his work
and how to share not illegal.
I do not see what the problem is in converting models and tracks
Just stop talking about it ok... you're sparking up the flames again... lol no offence

Back in the office again.

BTCC 2016. (Old skins i know alright) Thats why we desperately need a skinner. Intressted? Send me a PM or Email me. Gillesleblanc79@gmail.com. You will get early acces ;)
AMS 2016-04-22 17-00-35-05.jpg
AMS 2016-04-22 16-59-40-52.jpg
AMS 2016-04-22 16-59-34-66.jpg
AMS 2016-04-22 16-57-52-87.jpg
AMS 2016-04-22 16-56-06-38.jpg
AMS 2016-04-22 16-55-56-05.jpg

Mod will open for a short period of time tonight..
We are organising a BTCC race tonight with these cars on Buenos Aires.
After that the mod will close again.

Server Name: ARCTTC Testing
Server password : NoAliensAllowed ;)

after the race the mod will automaticly ''self distruct"from your system. (the mod will force to remove itself.. Don't ask me how.. my buddy did it :) )
Hope to see you all tonight.

Only 18 slots available. and we already got 4 of them full.

If you have any question then feel free to send me a PM.

Latest News

Back