2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race 1 was basically a Battle for the last few positions with Andrew Harper and his awesome Williams Livery. I had no pace despite lots of practice and made tons of errors.

Race 2 was thrilling for the first 3 laps as I battled with Harper for lead( yes for the lead) . However after snatching the lead, I overcooked turn 1 and dropped all the way to last place. And that was about it for race 2. The remaining time I just consistenly banged in laptimes but could not catch up to the cars ahead. Finished 15th out of 18th for both races if I am correct.

Nice battling with you as well my friend :thumbsup:

I'm trying to stay positive but these cars are just annoying the hell out of me, lots and lots of practise but I still ended up slowest! :laugh::mad:

Will probably stay till the end of the league though, if only because I spent too long designing the thing! :roflmao:

Race one ruined by some poor and way to aggressive driving. Race two i misses the start of the race and then the timing was all screwed up and said i was one more lap down after every lap. Massive crashes and just frustrated driving led to a DNF.

Understood.
But let me ask...and this is pure curiosity. With the change that Reiza made for some parameters, physics wise, we can assume that the RD version of the Touring Cars is not the same as the one from the current updated version with the latest features? Or am I wrong?

Please forgive me if Im asking too much...:D

Understood.
But let me ask...and this is pure curiosity. With the change that Reiza made for some parameters, physics wise, we can assume that the RD version of the Touring Cars is not the same as the one from the current updated version with the latest features? Or am I wrong?

Please forgive me if Im asking too much...:D
With the update the touring cars (marcas) have the updated physics. For the league we didn't change any physics not now and previously. The skinpack is just wrapped around the body's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 106 23.5%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 82 18.2%