2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done everyone, some good times set tonight.

Congrats @Neto Nascimento on P1, also shout out to my teammates @Oscar Hardwick @Lewis McGlade - well done fella's... :)

Nice one @Craig Patteson ..... 1.29.xx as promised, looking good :D

Shame I was so far off my teammates today, I'll have to try and make up for it in the coming races :roflmao:
Well done again everyone, looks like its going to be a belter this season!

1980248_1682683238634219_8232458804968278125_o.jpg

Good job with the table Lewis... :thumbsup:

And thanks to admins for bringing up the provisional results this quickly...now I can...ram my head to the wall for losing the bet miserably. Thanks. :)

Well done everyone, some good times set tonight.

Congrats @Neto Nascimento on P1, also shout out to my teammates @Oscar Hardwick @Lewis McGlade - well done fella's... :)

Nice one @Craig Patteson ..... 1.29.xx as promised, looking good :D

Shame I was so far off my teammates today, I'll have to try and make up for it in the coming races :roflmao:
Well done again everyone, looks like its going to be a belter this season!

Thanks Paul! Congrats to all and see you in Cascavel!

So damn nervous I forgot to load my set-up, with rather predictable results. :rolleyes:
1:35.8 is slow even by my standards. :roflmao:
Probably just as well, would've had to repeat my PB just to get into Server 2.

Grats to all who made it, and when the shooting starts.....Don't forget to actually have fun.

Out of curiosity, (dunno if this has been asked before) the RD logo on the rear wing has a big old white background ground. One of my cars is black, and thus should have a black rear wing. Is the white bit enforced or just the fact that there is the RD logo on the rear wing?

Like so

f5dtcz0qkn00swszg.jpg

m16dl2yemztcajnzg.jpg

Last edited:
What a shame, could have been easily in server 2 but messed up the quali run....., oh well congrats to all the other competitors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back