2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After three hours of watching replays some more drivers have their laps invalidated. Updated the list above. 10 drivers will have to send their personal replay files as due to the complex nature of such long replays they aren't properly showing. Pm's have been sent to those involved.

To be continued....

Still though, if the RaceDepartment text was in black, then it would be understandable lol.

But rules are rules.

Well the painters have to know the rules beforehand, and from that info, design the livery so it looks proper :p

Lewis was gonna do something but he chose black instead.

There are teams that have black as a base colour, wherever they compete. So a white rear wing would look rather strange:p

Nothing against Logo-Requirements, I didn't know that this now extends to background colour aswell!

Yup, There are a couple of teams, like the one David is driving for that have a black base. The RD logo looks fine on a black base. So even if there was a choice, black base or white base. At least then THAT works with most liveries. Forcing it to be a lighter colour messes about with the balance of liveries, like it did for the MWRT car, and like I'm pretty sure it will for the THR.

The banner I can understand, that I get being uniform with a background all the same colour yes. Bu the rear wing idea is just a bit shoddy to me and puts too many designers on the back foot going into making the car.

Driver Name: Christopher Hall-Nelson
Nationality: English
Team Name: Karz4Kripz
Preferred Number 1: 41
Preferred Number 2: 777
Skin: Custom
Custom Skin Brand: Mitsubishi Lancer
Custom Rims Color: Black

I mistake was pointed out to me in our team name.

Sorry

Driver Name: Dave Begley
Nationality: British
Team Name:Karz4Kripz
Number :72
Custom Skin Brand:Mitsubishi Lancer
Custom Rims Color:Red

mistake was pointed out to me in our team name.

Sorry

I have only one thing to add to this conversation... You shall not pass! :devilish::mad::inlove:
nL9qAQm.jpg

P.S.: And yes, my rear wing is screwed as well... so I have dismounted the rear view mirror. Comes with an advantage, I don't have to worry about anyone trying to push my nerves! :D

Last edited:
I have only one thing to add to this conversation... You shall not pass! :devilish::mad::inlove:
nL9qAQm.jpg

P.S.: And yes, my rear wing is screwed as well... so I have dismounted the rear view mirror. Comes with an advantage, I don't have to worry about anyone trying to push my nerves! :D
Nice skin! When I saw it I really thought you had a new car...but it's just Cruze colored to look like a sports car :laugh: Very sneaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back