2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day after:

I compare my replay with the others, and i got to admit my responsability for the wreck on start.
The true cause is the code, but i know the sim and its limits: no excuses.

I don't know if champ direction applies the general RD rules: i remit every decision about it in their hands.

All my most sincere apologies to Steffen, Phil, and the others competitors involved

The day after:

I compare my replay with the others, and i got to admit my responsability for the wreck on start.

I don't know if champ direction applies the general RD rules: i remit every decision about it in their hands.

All my most sincere apologies to Steffen, Phil, and the others competitors involved

A true gentleman move, Claudio! :pray:

But for me, by what I see in my replay was a typical NetKar wrong code.

Haha meant to come on here last night but I fell asleep right after the race! Got up too early for the F1! For once Paul is quiet!!! LOL

Anyway, thanks everyone for a fun and challenging race!
Thanks of course, et surtout, to Laurent for the endless hours of practice and advice, and "speed pills"! I was so sick of this track by race night I could puke! :tongue:

@Martin, I didn't see contact from my side but we all know what the netcode in it's current state does, it's not the first time it bits us in the arse and I'm sorry for that. You ran a great first few laps, hope to race with you again soon! :)

@Sergio congrats on a great pirates start! haha :)

No oil and feathers for team France Bjorn! maybe next time! haha :tongue:

hi paul and thx for the challenge.but.after the hit you esc to pit, i can only think that you got damage from hitting me.i then carried on to see if i could keep a reasonable lap time but that was a bad idea.my podium was gone.its not a big deal just disapointing.hope to race you all agan soon if i get the chance

I didn't esc to pit. Not sure know what makes you think that. Like I said there was no contact on my side nor any damage, there was a nice gap between us.

I could never have made up all the time and caught up to Sergio with a damaged front wing, and if I had esc to pit I would have been 1 lap down automatically. It's the Netcode, and I'm sorry for that, hopefully things will now change with the new version. It's caused too many needless arguments.

I didn't esc to pit. Not sure know what makes you think that. Like I said there was no contact on my side nor any damage, there was a nice gap between us.

I could never have made up all the time and caught up to Sergio with a damaged front wing, and if I had esc to pit I would have been 1 lap down automatically. It's the Netcode, and I'm sorry for that, hopefully things will now change with the new version. It's caused too many needless arguments.

sorry paul my mistake.you took to the grass at the hairpin and cut across it then bk on the track.all i could see in my mirrors was you disapearing lol..hope the netcode is sorted soon for better racing

The day after:

No problem Claudio it happens :)

travail Super Sergio!!!!it's really very professional!
Netcode errors do appear! no contact between cars! and outside oops!
Kunos is really pleased that seems to have heard our cries and gnashing of teeth!! lol
and that the next version will be corrected this ****
Bravo for your work Sérgio

c'est vraiment tres professionnel !!
les erreurs de netcode apparaissent vraiment !!aucun contact entre les voitures!! et oops dehors!!!
c'est vraiment heureux que Kunos semble avoir entendu nos pleurs et grincements de dents!!!! lol
et que la prochaine version verra ces conneries corrigées
bravo pour ton travail Sérgio

ragazzi c'è un problemino.....dubito che a maggio sia in grado di fare le corse..... già da ora non toccco quasi più il pc ed inoltre la domenica mi è quasi offlimits, quindi volevo informarvi che forse è meglio che si alleni fin da subito la riserva al posto mio!! ;)

CALENDARIO ULTIMI DUE ROUND

ragazzi c'è un problemino.....dubito che a maggio sia in grado di fare le corse..... già da ora non toccco quasi più il pc ed inoltre la domenica mi è quasi offlimits, quindi volevo informarvi che forse è meglio che si alleni fin da subito la riserva al posto mio!! ;)
ok, nessun problema, se poi al martedì sei libero dal 19 Aprile parte il champ con le KS2 su IRON :D

ad ogni modo io direi che le ultime due gare possono essere corse da:
R6. 01Mag - Interlagos --- GAETANO-------Riserva MATTIA/CLAUDIO
R7. 08Mag - Mugello ------CRISTOFORO----Riserva CLAUDIO/GAETANO
vi va bene ?

ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 177 25.0%
  • Full game