2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very well prepared for this as I have been racing in other leagues. Did manage a few laps though, I have no idea what the benchmark is.

Good luck to everyone tonight :)

Just a couple of thoughts about the netcode for tonights race and what might help a little.
I'm not singling anyone out or trying to start an argument so please please please keep cool this is just my opinion.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

-If you're not in the race, best not to connect to the server. Everyone connecting and disconnecting can crash the game or someone else's game, best avoid. Not to mention there are limited spaces of 14 if you count Bjorn.

-If you crash out or don't want to continue, go to the garage and wait to the very end of the game when all results are in and even then a couple of minutes more.

-If you get a crash to desktop, stay out, reconnecting can also crash the game. All your progess is wiped out anyway, unfortunately.

And also, unrelated to netcode. Please refrain from chatting. There were "sry'" in both qualy and the race at Spa. You can always post to forum, we always have some really lovely chats after each race:tongue::tongue::tongue: LOL

Thanks everyone and good luck!:D

One last thing, I'm sure everyone knows this.

A clean restart of Windows is really good for Netkar right before you do a race, it'll usually be a lot smoother . If your computer has been on for a while you can see how the frame rate degrades a bit.

Good luck to all, especially to Paul, but also to my opponents Preferred Grand Captain Sergio, my friend and teammate in other races Claudio, my buddy Steffen, Phil, Senad
PAUL PUSH PUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonne chance a tous , surtout a Paul, mais aussi a mes adversaires Préférés Le grand Captain Sérgio ,Mon Ami et coequipier dans d'autres courses Claudio ,mes potes Steffen, Phil ,Senad

Zo dat was het alweer.

Had in de langzaamste bocht een klein contactje met Tobias. (die erge haast had)

Dus een spun, en daarna stond ik goed in de weg. niet in de gaten hebbende dat er nog 2 wagentjes aankwamen die ook nog eens op me knalden.

dus meteen maar op ESC en gestopt.

Jammer want ik lag 4e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%