2011 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finish a 20 laps race at Suzuka with the update, 6 drivers in the race and everything went fine, with no problems for anyone.

I'm runing W7, but there were others with XP, who was runing XP complain that he had a lot of crashes before, but today everything goes ok.

patch version 1.3 seems to work :banana::banana:!!!!!! Bjorn you canned version 1.2 for this race :fwd2::facepalm:???????
may be you could organize a race for the open test (1.3) in real conditions on another circuit? exemple lol!!!: Osella:confused:

I would honestly rather try 1,3 for this Suzuka race 27:th. 1,2's lag issues, which seem to be better in 1,3, have ruined every club race for me except one so far.
We could as well drive upside down and give 25 points to the loser with this net code, to be dramatic. :p

Jeg har set lidt på det Tomas. Det ser fornuftigt ud. Måske lidt blødere linier visse steder på banen. I opløbsvinget skærer du en anelse for hårdt tror jeg. Jeg har desværre kun tider på 1.40.131 så du er lidt hurtigere end jeg er her. Jeg vil prøve at køre nogle tider i morgen så kan jeg måske komme med lidt bedre forslag..

btw is better to know soon what version we must use because in the 1.3 is changed a bit the tyre model and the things around springs and so people must works on their setup for adapt to the new version!! ;)

IMHO i feel better the physics of the KS2 with this new versione, probably is because the new tyre model is a bit better!!! ;)

XP SP3 and i'm happy that atm i have no crash now with the update!! ;)

Mattia agree with you, tire of version 1.3 is much better and makes more realistic KS2, may have finally play with the drift, the distribution of weight change, and the incredible support of version 1.2 are no longer the same at all !!!!!!

I may not be able to make it on Sunday, much as I would love to. I can let you know for definite later in the week.

I can offer a setup though, and maybe, if you like, we can get online this week at Suzuka for some practice laps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back