2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like as GT2 driver to quote this so all GT1 drivers can see it AGAIN because I always loved how LMP's passed me when I was GT in endurances.
Overtaking/Lapping the slower class/driver must be done with patient. The slower car stays on his driving line and the faster car needs to wait an find the opportunity to overtake. Drivers that disrespects the slower cars will be penalized heavily.

broadcastteam.jpg

92469661.jpg

20527833.jpg

on behald of all at ace motorsport we would like to say and wish all other teams good luck and all the best:cool:
this is it this is the big one guys the one we been waiting for,

and a big round off apluse to the staff memeber that have made this race happen and that have worked hard to make it happen "GREAT WORK" big pat on the back

now all thats left do do is to try to make the finish line and still have a running car after 24hrs of green hell,

Well after a few scraps and knocks with the team car in test races and testing sessions the behind the scene guys have work there magic all week to get the car repaired and set up for the four drivers off AceMotorsport, we,ve just taken delivey today of the race specd car today and its now loaded and in transit on the way to the green hell circuit, so here it is fresh from the paint shop and team garage our gt2 997 sporting the new last miniute sponsors to which we managed to get deals with,

neil2.jpg

neil1.jpg

Simsync updated, please re-sync
  • Added skins
    • Western Wolves
    • UK-NL Racing (Updated)
    • Torrent Motorsport IPForge (Updated)
    • SpeedMasters
    • Ecurie Simotorsport GT1
    • Ecurie Simotorsport GT2
    • SBI Racing
    • Roaring Pipes Maniacs (Updated)
    • ISd Racing
    • AceKite Racing (Updated)
    • Ten Sixty Six Racing (Updated)
    • Water Bleu Racing (Updated)
    • RMI Motorsport (Updated)
  • Added Broadcast car
  • Added Pacecars
  • Added Loadingscreen
  • Added small changes
New Server password can be found here

Check your car if everything is in order.
1 more simsync update to follow on Friday 30-03-2012, keep an eye on this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 179 25.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 84 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.5%