2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
MESSAGE TO ALL THE TEAMS!!

How would you feel if you went trough the entire event and finished in a decent position just to be disqualified after the race because you have a driver who is not licensed? well that is one thing that may happen unless you get all your team members licensed TONIGHT!
I will be checking the license applications often tonight just to make sure everyone who need a license for this event get one!

So team bosses, drivers and friends/family, make sure the driver you are following is licensed!!

DRIVERS
Each team consists of up to to 8 drivers who can drive and swap places during the pitstops. It is up to the team owners to decide who these drivers are. Each driver must be a Licensed Member of RaceDepartment.

> Become a Licensed Member of RaceDepartment

Nothing fancy over here at GPVWC, just using our pleasingly blue logo colour:

GPVWC_24hr_1.jpg

GPVWC_24hr_2.jpg

GPVWC_24hr_3.jpg

Credits to Chris Williamson

Hopefully, I'll get far enough with it to hand it to my teammates:)

I'd like as GT2 driver to quote this so all GT1 drivers can see it AGAIN because I always loved how LMP's passed me when I was GT in endurances.
Overtaking/Lapping the slower class/driver must be done with patient. The slower car stays on his driving line and the faster car needs to wait an find the opportunity to overtake. Drivers that disrespects the slower cars will be penalized heavily.

yes...thats count for both sides...dont jump in the wall if a gt1 is coming:) . but if a gt1 try to overtake and waiteted a few corners there should be no problem to lift the throttle for a split of a second:cool:. i think we all will try our best to have a great race "together".

i ( and my team mates also) wish all drivers a nice event and i hope we all see the finish line:) .

Bjoern

P.S.: sry for my english, its not the best:oops:

P.P.S.: @ David Jundt yes, aa is a "performance killer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 179 25.4%
  • CPU