2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was a closed session but as long as I have been at RD that is the first time I can remember it being used and doesent help if like me you are discoed.

This is indeed the first time, we have done this because the Nords is too tricky to have a small freeze when drivers jumps in and out of the server, above that it is really annoying when drivers do that in the first place.

In your situation, I'm sorry you had a disco, nothing we can do about that now. But you will be on the grid as last of the GT1, so that is not too bad. And you got 24 hour to make it up :D

What about live timing? doesnt seem to be any communication on this subject.... its very very important that we have live timing working.

Seems the livetiming is more important than the race... :rolleyes:
Dont worry about it, it will all be fine ;)

Tonight is the second qualy round, when that one is finished there will be more information available about the race tomorrow with everything that comes and go with it.

Seems the livetiming is more important than the race... :rolleyes:
Dont worry about it, it will all be fine ;).

If its live racers then it wont... it broke in RDLMS Le Mans, it hasnt worked in any test race for this event and it died again last night for GT1 qual.

Live timing is important because sometimes when you driver swap the in game timing can break or show wrong readings. So a working live timing is very important so team mates can communicate via ts on gaps or if your racing the car you see on the track.

So i go to watch live timing to see how my team is doing and what a surprise

liveracers.jpg

25 minutes and counting of "connecting" :rolleyes:

I think we all already know the issues with Liveracers, have admitted that more then a week ago. And also said that it can not be solved on a short term....

Really no need to fill the Q & A with only livetiming issues!

Like said do not worry about it, it will be fine!

Actually, i dont have any problems with the livetiming.
Looking at the timings of the qually also now and running very smoothly, in rfactormo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back