2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone noticed this?? :p

541739_10151439284860534_869275533_23674476_1655808752_n.jpg

I have no idea who I scared with my spin on lap 7, but sorry! :p Landed on a skew after the final jump after Pflantzgarten and before I was stationary there was someone zooming past the nose of my car - I think we both need clean underwear :p

Whoever is the "," that constantly chats on server but isnt driving needs to stop going on server.... he pressed passenger on Petter Kaasas car and when Petter pitted the AI took the car over because the game thought it was a driver swap. We were doing a simulation of the tire wear which has now been completely screwed so thanks for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person keeps communicating with the SimTech Motorsport team so i assume its the team manager. If this happens to us or any other team in the real race next weekend then i hope this team gets heavily punished and/or banned.

Not happy :mad:

Whoever is the "," that constantly chats on server but isnt driving needs to stop going on server....
Not happy :mad:

I think I may have a clue who it is, and I really feel your frustration. :(

@Remco- What I meant was the issues you had with why you had to restart the server. (I don't know the reason for the restarts as I wasn't on the server at the start and my teammate couldn't gather much information either) :)

I think I may have a clue who it is, and I really feel your frustration. :(

@Remco- What I meant was the issues you had with why you had to restart the server. (I don't know the reason for the restarts as I wasn't on the server at the start and my teammate couldn't gather much information either) :)

the server didnt allow spectators in race, so ppl could not test driver swaps, so had to restart to fix it ;)

I have no idea who I scared with my spin on lap 7, but sorry! :p Landed on a skew after the final jump after Pflantzgarten and before I was stationary there was someone zooming past the nose of my car - I think we both need clean underwear :p

that was us wow that was fun we just bresthed in and squezzed by with greeted teeth and hands squeezing the wheel tightly,lol

Yesterday our team had troubles with attempt to start both cars and i thought, that was smth in server regulations dissallowed. Luckelly took seat as spectator and we managed to swap drivers at 5-th lap. Glad to score some good rating points in liveracers statistics. Btw.-0% of incidents and 99,61% consistency - it's a personal achievement.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back