2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem Danny, i appreciate the way you waited for me, and accidents always happens in racing.

Just a short note, i will not finish the League, mainly not because of the races yesterday, although it was disappointing to see as my lead in points disappears in few seconds, but i am burned out of racing, i do not find enjoyment in it, and like this i do not see motivation to continue.

All the best guys, c u, and have fun races, i am sure you will find a lot of enjoyment in online racing, it was my life for several years, now i need to move on to find some new challenges in life.

I will still browse around on the forum occasionally to keep contact with the friends i had here for years now, but i will not race in the near future for sure, who knows what the future will bring.

Take care guys.

Atti

Sad to hear that Atti - hopefully you will be back soon (i know a GT car with your name written all over it) :)

No problem Danny, i appreciate the way you waited for me, and accidents always happens in racing.

Just a short note, i will not finish the League, mainly not because of the races yesterday, although it was disappointing to see as my lead in points disappears in few seconds, but i am burned out of racing, i do not find enjoyment in it, and like this i do not see motivation to continue.

All the best guys, c u, and have fun races, i am sure you will find a lot of enjoyment in online racing, it was my life for several years, now i need to move on to find some new challenges in life.

I will still browse around on the forum occasionally to keep contact with the friends i had here for years now, but i will not race in the near future for sure, who knows what the future will bring.

Take care guys.

Atti

Atti,

This is sad news for us indeed, but it's essential to follow your instincts on what seems right. Thanks for all your hard work, dedication, and contributions in getting Race Department launched. You have been of great help to us all and will be missed. Good luck and best wishes in all your endeavors. I know you will be successful in whatever path you choose.

Best Regards,
Steve

Really a pitty cause he has this natural flare in motivating people.
On the other hand -> More chance for BFR to score points in the ETC
icon_wink.gif
The one's death is another men's bread, no?

Everyone who read some posts from Atilla knows this isn't the case, and I'm afraid we will all lose by his departure
icon_cry.gif
I wish Atilla the best of luck in his future plans and want to thank him a 1000 times for all (un)intended moments of support & motivation!

Thnx Rami another sweet movie,looked like just another relaxing and calm saturday nights racing with the G1 gang there :p,the points are getting nice and tight up the top of the table there,well done again me boyee Wickens!! :thumb:.

• Stirb Iuliu

You could feel something was not right in the last events.
Atti, we are all waiting for you, back with us...

You were talking about "aliens" in your previous posts. You do know better who's the real alien.

Yes we all have our turning points, milestones, standards and so on... no one should interfere's with one's private life, standards, ambition and decisions.
When you are ready, your name is a must, as well as the best motivation for rookies, pro's and aliens alike.

Sad news indeed about my m8 Atti,what will i do now for one on one personal training and setup tweaking to get me up to pre qual speed?,more than once as well the guy would stop his own pre qual and preperation,and spend time helping me out!!,class act,simple as.

Hopefully "The Calling" will become strong again m8 and you will return.

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure to race tonight. bump off twice in Race 1, making the whole 2 races with broken suspension, it was a great fun to struggle with the car for 26 laps and see how my lead in the League is vanishing in the dust of Anderstorp.

Nice experience, now tonight virtual reality came very close to real life, in both you got slaps from time to time, just to realise that you are still alive.

Oh, I think i finished around P15 and P12, or stg similar.

Hmm I was wondering about this. The is suspension not fixable between races?

Atti to bad you are leaving. Thanks for al the effort you put into RD. So what will you be using the 3 monitor setup for now?

sob sob sob

very sad news indeed, but I bet in real life, the life that actually earns you money, makes you feel sun on your skin or listen to a kid's laugh, his decision will look far more positive!
Go Atti, Go!

Too bad we cannot go out tonight and have some fine Pilsen ...

Gods speed Attila!

You've been a great source of inspiration and one of the key figures in this community. It's very sad and unfortunate that you've decided to turn your focus elsewhere, but I hold high respect for your decision and wish you the best of luck with whatever you are about to take on ( a person of the opposite sex perhaps? nudge, nudge... know what I mean... :eyebrows:)

I hope to see you back here soon!
:tea:
Kind regards,
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 37 14.2%
  • LFM

Votes: 20 7.7%