2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Chris Noble

Have to wait an offical answer from the race admin team, but I would have thought they would let you participate, but you would be put down as last of everyone.

so if more than 100 drivers qualify and your 101 you would be in the non points scoring group 5.

See what they say I reckon.

hi guys
i was just wandering i know u have to pre qual for the race on saturday but is it possilbe to enter the race without qual the problem is i am a lorry driver and sometimes i get home once a week tuesday or wednesday but we are so busy at work i cant get home till friday then the qual if finished is it possile to enter me in group 4. as i say there is no harm in asking
thanks simon

Hey Simon,

Shitty situ, theoretically only pre-qualified people can enter the races, although in special cases i think we can always find a solution which is good for everybody...

I would say if less then 100 people pre-qualifies, then in this case you can enter as last pre-qualified to the group 4 race.

Please write a mail about your situation at absences@racedepartment.com

Cheers: Atti

GFX issue on RD server

I noticed some graphics bugs which I reported about here but it seems these bugs only appear on the RD server. I noticed it on a hotlap server and today on the prequal server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • LFM

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SimRacing.GP

Votes: 2 1.0%