2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Chris Noble

hehe yeah it was a bit of a guess as you totally redid the stats/pre-quali times webpage!!

is there any one that can post or pm me for the oschersleben default simbin set up its just that i deleted it by mistake and i dont want to reinstall the game again cause i dont want to put every thing back in it
thanks guys

Hmm I have not raced any wtcc since the last round, only did some evo a couple of days back and now the bmw feels a lot easier. I improved a lot on my previous pb only doing a handfull of laps :S

oooh er
totally forgot about pre-qually

will try and get some laps in a bit later,am off work all this week so hopefully, my l'il handbrake will not put up too much of an obstacle for me to get some practice in lol

Dave

is there any one that can post or pm me for the oschersleben default simbin set up its just that i deleted it by mistake and i dont want to reinstall the game again cause i dont want to put every thing back in it
thanks guys

Errmmm ...

"vBulletin Message Simon James has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Simon James from the recipient list and send the message again."
:rolleyes::p:becky:

BTW: Which setup have you lost, the entire folder or just one specific car?

Errmmm ...

"vBulletin Message Simon James has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Simon James from the recipient list and send the message again."
:rolleyes::p:becky:
sorry i dont know why this came up i have now enabled to receive private messages now can u send again
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Where are you racing next?

• iRacing

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • LFM

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • SimGrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SimRacing.GP