2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sol Leung

A few shots of my team cars in G1 on Brands hatch. I believe it's in Race 2. :becky:

FF Drifting... :p
Brandshatch-G1-R2-1.jpg

First or Second lap around the slowest turn.
Brandshatch-G1-R2-2.jpg

I like this shot, 3 seat, then 2 chev.. :becky:
Brandshatch-G1-R2-3.jpg

• Sol Leung

Once again, me and my teammate Pirro qualify into G1 with the Honda. :thumb:

Qualify:
I had a bad qualify, which put me on 22nd in the last row :redface:

Race 1:
Sorry for the little bump Gary in the opening lap, as i got no rooms to go. In the following race, i had a great battle chasing behind Mikael Larsson for most of the laps. With an accidents in front, i managed to slip through and finished race 1 in 12th. Which is pretty good as i started the race in 22nd. :D

Race 2:
The start of the race is great, was planning to just stay behind my teamate and finish off the race in top 10. But due to an accident in that slowest corner, my car spinned. Lucky no major accidents happened after my spin. Sorry to those that got involved, as i can't do anything about it, i tired to let go of the gas and let ppls passed till it is safe again to go again. After that spin i dropped alots of place. The following race is just stay out of trouble and wait for ppls to make mistake, i finished the race in 13th. Which is not bad as i finished both races in the Top 15.

I still can't believed that my team is currently Second in the Team Championship leaderboard. lol. Hopefully i'll have some more G1 qualify to gain some more points for myself and my teams. :amen:

Lastly, Wish u all have a GREAT Summer Breaks!! See you all back in Aug. :becky:

• Jerome Benard

lool
The first pic is very nice, there is the war in the sand :pound:

Do you know what is my motivation to drive in the G1?
It's, after the driver standings, to figure in a movie like the ones i have seen here www.racedepartment.com - RaceDepartment Movie Team.
Oh my god, this is an absolute fantastic work:clap2:, and i want to said to my friends "eh, look this movie, it's me who drive with the fastest sim drivers of the world (not all of course, but a major part)!". Maybe you think i am narcissist, i assume that, but it's really good to be in the G1. So this movie it's a sort of trophy or a keepsake/souvenir of this moment, and it's possible that was the last event where i'am in this group..:confused:

That's why, please someone, do this movie:pray2:

Me also waiting the movie,
and just simbin update the game,fix replay bug,thx simbin:thumb:
now,look see the replay no lag,:thumb::thumb:
i believe,next coming movie is top movie,
because this summer more time do it,
see all next race on August,
and me on Group 2 movie will be start made,
my idea is....Group 2 race1 part 1 and Group 2 race 1 part 2,
Race 2 wait for ppl made it,
:)

Status