2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um Cristian,
I know that your planet is not very populated, but calling anyone in group 1 slow makes the rest of us earthlings feel kind of, well really slow. I think even a bad race for you is good. This is only my opinion however, and that is the bad thing about opinions - everyone has one. :alla:

Don't take it like that, I understand Christian here.

Maybe he should write it down as the slower cars of group 1, even though we all qualified for group 1 - but there is really no way you should feel bad about this :). Luckily for everyone there are a lot of drivers, and a lot of drivers around your own skill 'level' to compete against.

Just needed to say this ! :)

Wow Aliens!! Welcome Guys! Now where is David Greco and Bruno Marquez :D Group1 is now looking more and more harder to get into (Not that I ever would but now that completly rules it out :D) Welcome!!

Hi,

What a terrible track. I qualified 21/22 had a great start and on lap one was driving 9/10. Knew I would had to let go of faster driver behind me but I could hold them up for a few laps.

Then I was pushing to hard, got in a fight, some driver got mad at me and pushed me off while I was slowing down to let him pass.

My tiered where worn out and didn't even finish. Race 2 I didn't see anyone, lag on server I think so I exited.

On to Zandvoort, 15 minutes away from where I live, but it's my favorite track so don't expert to win there or even have a great race. We'll see.

Nice to be racing again.

Robert said it well Willi its what I mean too. Theres a lot of banging around at the back, imo, and that makes for damaged cars with less grip making for a bit of a challenge to get past and break that rhythm. You'll encounter this soon enough too I'm sure. For some its easy to get past this hurdle but I got some trouble with it, I'm not the greatest racer I'm good at the single lap fest but racing requires more attention in the long haul. I'll work on it thought.

No worries Guys, I was just giving Cristian a hard time. I can only hope that with more practice I can make group 1 some day. As for the banging around bit I seem to have that in every race, but I guess that is racing. :brancard:

I can tell you right now that you are going to get there, and if your driving becomes anything as good as your skinning is you'll be passing me and look good doing it too. That would add insult to injury lol:R8-kiss:, keep at it Willi pm me if you need anything.

How to report an incident?

The full details are provided in Yoeri's League Regulations here:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/wtcc-news/3954-download-wtcc-rules-regulations.htmlhttp://forum.racedepartment.com/wtcc-news/3954-read-all-league-format-schedule-rulebook.html

However, many people are not supplying all of the needed information as requested, which makes it very difficult for the Race Directors.

From Round 3 & 4 onwards, any incident report not including the following information, will be ignored.

"78. An incident report must contain the following information:
- Group number
- Race number
- Involved drivers or car numbers
- Time of the incident (the replay time in seconds)
- Short description of the incident
The incident report is expected to be written in a calm tone. Offensive and frustrated reports will be discarded."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back