Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A request that I don't even know if it would be remotely possible!

Could you think of any way in MyTeam to choose the development targets? I've no idea on these things, but would be interesting to see how the game chooses which R&D items it offers for boosts, and whether they can be altered.

Ok, I'm just stupid, thanks for the advice, I've been using the toolbox since F1 22, but only for a while, so I'm not sure what and how it works, but I hope it can be changed because I don't have Alonso among the drivers yet, but it tells me that it's available and it can't be changed I'll see.
If you add them to Available they will be visible in the driver market after the next grand prix

• Deleted member 147278

Ok, I'm just stupid, thanks for the advice, I've been using the toolbox since F1 22, but only for a while, so I'm not sure what and how it works, but I hope it can be changed because I don't have Alonso among the drivers yet, but it tells me that it's available and it can't be changed I'll see.
If you add them to Available they will be visible in the driver market after the next grand prix
Correction, when a driver is retiring, they will show 'Available' until their current contract expires, once it does, the Availability flag value will change, after which when changed back to 'Available' the driver should appear in driver market. But like with the old un-retire script, I haven't been able to test whether or not this is limited to what the player sees in their market or global AI team market.
In a future update of the script which will come after I'm done with all the faces, which I'm nearly done, 3 faces left, I will add a option value that should disable driver retirements entirely... hopefully, as its still a option variable that's being tracked by the game.

Correction, when a driver is retiring, they will show 'Available' until their current contract expires, once it does, the Availability flag value will change, after which when changed back to 'Available' the driver should appear in driver market. But like with the old un-retire script, I haven't been able to test whether or not this is limited to what the player sees in their market or global AI team market.
In a future update of the script which will come after I'm done with all the faces, which I'm nearly done, 3 faces left, I will add a option value that should disable driver retirements entirely... hopefully, as its still a option variable that's being tracked by the game.
ok ok really thank for all the help a thanks for this toolbox this is top mod and honestly after some time i cant imagine playing F1 games without this thanks

Is it possible to force a driver into retirement? Clicking on the "Available" status doesn't have another option to it, but I really really don't like Russell, and don't want him to be rehired once I kick him from the championship

Is it possible to force a driver into retirement? Clicking on the "Available" status doesn't have another option to it, but I really really don't like Russell, and don't want him to be rehired once I kick him from the championship
if you dont want him there just get him out by the toolbox and if any team resign him then do it again, i prefer to do my own transvers personaly so i always have driver moves turned off

I'd like to make a suggestion if we can change the value of the perk fund in Career mode or like even change the acclaim of a team. I remember I found one for last year's game, and I thought it would be a nice addition here.

• Deleted member 147278

So, given that there are some unknown drivers in the DriverID pool.. does that mean that custom drivers can be made?

Some of them are without a head by the way.
If you have a method of directly editing the database itself, sure, but as of now I don't think there is one.
I haven't dwelled into the Market status flag values that much, that's why only 'Available' is currently only value in the dropdown, if you have a save where a driver has already retired, you could note down the value and enter that for Russell and see if that keeps him retired, but as others have mentioned manually transferring him out is always a option, or outright swapping his DriverID with someone else you might want.

And finally @Iciee, first, please try to keep general support questions to the discussion thread instead of DM me about them, as I prefer having a way of people looking up and finding issues they might encounter. Secondly, remember that modding a is a hobby not a job, I'm not obliged to respond within 24 hours, especially on a weekend. And in regards of your issue of teams not upgrading with transferred drivers, I have no idea, but what I would recommend is re-enable player transfers by editing the script and finding the "obj:isPlayer" and changing its return value to "false". You can find the specific lines earlier in this thread.
Then transfer yourself to said AI teams not upgrading and look at what their resource point and current upgrade situation is at.
I did have a single report of team not gaining resource points after transferring a driver, but it only applied to a single race, so I'm not sure if this is related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%