Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
pls help, i used the cheat for driver transfer in career mode and now i cant access my career save it keeps on loading with a blacvk screen does anyone have a fix?

I think it needs updating for the latest patch, doesn't seem to work for me since the update.
If anyone else can confirm please let me/them know.

EDIT: Nevermind, for whatever reason I couldn't get it to hook onto 2 different play session. Third time was the charm. Apologies.

Last edited:
Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to change De Vries for Ricciardo in GP mode? Ricciardo or Vettel do not appear in the list of drivers and no icons, would it be something exclusive to career mode?

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (479).png
    Captura de Tela (479).png
    321 KB · Views: 76
Or is there some option in the toolbox that I have to activate to be able to see all the drivers to be able to transfer, icons, reservations and f2 drivers? As in F1 2022 transfer table?

I see you have tyre allocation reset, I'm wondering if there is the option to perhaps change the range of tyres too? I.E like we had at Silverstone in 2020, one race harder range, one race with softer. Would be cool to use alongside the calender editor to do something like that.

• Deleted member 147278

pls help, i used the cheat for driver transfer in career mode and now i cant access my career save it keeps on loading with a blacvk screen does anyone have a fix?
While I'm currently aware of the issue, I haven't been able to reproduce it myself, so unfortunately I don't have a fix for it at the given time.
I see you have tyre allocation reset, I'm wondering if there is the option to perhaps change the range of tyres too? I.E like we had at Silverstone in 2020, one race harder range, one race with softer. Would be cool to use alongside the calender editor to do something like that.
The current tyre allocation array that I have access to, to my knowledge stores the tyres based on their visual compounds and not actual compounds, so no, you wouldn't be able to change to compound hardness without digging deeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened to me
While I'm currently aware of the issue, I haven't been able to reproduce it myself, so unfortunately I don't have a fix for it at the given time.
it happened to me either when at the end of the season my acclaim is so high no team can afford me, or also when for some reason FA drivers moved to F1 World like if it was a team, or when you change the Car ID of a driver to an F2 car.
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 122 27.7%
  • Full game

Votes: 102 23.1%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.5%
  • Graphics card