• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 147278

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish submitted a new resource:

Season editor CheatTable - Cheat Engine table for editing Career seasons, for ultimate custom experience.

Alright first things first, that I learned from my TyreSwap CheatTable...
I Strongly recommend you keep backup of your saves.

Alright, so what kind of abomination is this... This ... this is the road forward, to a better life, to a better career, to a better experience, to me not getting any sleep, because hot damn I've have no clue what I'm still doing but its working...

So to the point basically all you need to know is that this lil script will let you replace...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 147278

Does this make us be able to play Portimao in career?
Yes, I haven't done a full test of all the practice programmes, but it is selectable.

How it affects sprint weekends?

If i for example replace Imola with Portimao, then Portimao become a sprint weekend or if i put Imola anywhere else in calendar it will still be a sprint weekend?

• Deleted member 147278

How it affects sprint weekends?

If i for example replace Imola with Portimao, then Portimao become a sprint weekend or if i put Imola anywhere else in calendar it will still be a sprint weekend?
Imola retains the sprint weekend.
I'm assuming the weekend structure has set the weekend type to "Authentic" so it follows the base weekend structure no matter where the track is in the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent!! I will use after announced 2023 Season calendar.
But I needed this in 2020 & 2021...(double-header GP, Bahrain Short Track)

• Deleted member 147278

Will you make that also for F1 2021?
Given the both games run pretty much same engine, I could take a quick look at 2021 when i have some spare time and see if the weekend structure is handled in similar fashion. If yes then porting this to 2021 shouldn't be much of a issue other than changing few addresses. *Knock on the wood*

How do i add Portugal? Do i just add it into the table?
Yup, just follow the steps on enabling the calendar switching, and replace whatever race you want with portugal, it should be at the bottom of the dropdown list.

Given the both games run pretty much same engine, I could take a quick look at 2021 when i have some spare time and see if the weekend structure is handled in similar fashion. If yes then porting this to 2021 shouldn't be much of a issue other than changing few addresses. *Knock on the wood*

Yup, just follow the steps on enabling the calendar switching, and replace whatever race you want with portugal, it should be at the bottom of the dropdown list.
any chance for a 2020 port? Imho still by far the best game from codies. would be great thanks.

• Deleted member 147278

any chance for a 2020 port? Imho still by far the best game from codies. would be great thanks.
Not making any promises, but if 2021 attempt goes fine, ill see what i can do with 2020

But for anyone else wondering I'm not going back further than 2020, don't feel like redownloading every F1 game :^)
I've saved the new order for my calender but it doesn't change in the game. How can I fix this? Thanks
By you saving , are you referring to saving the table order ? as that is not required.
All you do is open Season Results page, edit the generated table, no need to save the edited table.
Then to see the change ingame, you switch away and back to the Season Results page and the edits should now be visible.
Then to have the game save the edits, you force autosave in the career hub, either by advancing to next event or changing a career setting, not sure what else forces the game to autosave in career hub. After which the edited Season results tab should persist.
If you do leave the career hub without the game have saved, you indeed will lose the edits you have made.

And like I listed under known issues, 'Summary' timeline that you use to advance to events will still show old events, but its only visual, the game loads based on the 'Season Results' tab, so all that matters is that the changes are visible in there.
Hope I clarified it, else I'm unsure :p
I haven't got a chance to try this out yet, but does practice program actually work for Portimao like the vanilla tracks?

From the quick loading I've done, I know they do appear on the monitor screen at least. I haven't had the time to test each of them myself, so I'm unsure if they are balanced for 22 cars or if they function properly, but with wishful thinking I want to believe they should function fine.

Bonjour je veux modifier mon calendrier mais je dois modifier où le calendrier car il n'est pas très précis, je dois aller sur le logo actif sur cheat engine ou sur le script LOGO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%