Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

Does it still work for the current version of the game? Because if I am correct you can't change your tyre allocation for a weekend when you already are in the middle of a season when the update came out. I don't know the exact details of how it works but my question still is: does this cheat engine script still work for the current version of the game?
I haven't tested it myself yet tbh, but assuming codies have only changed the underlying presets and not the tyre arrays. I imagine it should still work ? Given this script in current state was locked to 1 preset as well... basically the equivalent of the 'Balanced' preset that codies added.

I'm aware that currently the codies implementation is somewhat broken... for the lack of better words. But I'm also aware that they are investigating both the locked preset past Race 1 and Mandatory tyre disqualification bugs.
So I haven't really felt a need to dig back into this and just wait for the patch it, as I haven't really had the drive to play F1 for past weeks anyway. So personally I don't mind waiting a lil bit more for codies to fix whatever they broken with the presets :^)

I haven't tested it myself yet tbh, but assuming codies have only changed the underlying presets and not the tyre arrays. I imagine it should still work ? Given this script in current state was locked to 1 preset as well... basically the equivalent of the 'Balanced' preset that codies added.

I'm aware that currently the codies implementation is somewhat broken... for the lack of better words. But I'm also aware that they are investigating both the locked preset past Race 1 and Mandatory tyre disqualification bugs.
So I haven't really felt a need to dig back into this and just wait for the patch it, as I haven't really had the drive to play F1 for past weeks anyway. So personally I don't mind waiting a lil bit more for codies to fix whatever they broken with the presets :^)
Yeah it was testing it yesterday late at night and the script still works, but the allocation gets a little bit weird with which tyres you have for qualy and what you have for the race. Thank you for your response and i guess I'll have to wait untill the patch comes out as well. :)

• Deleted member 147278

might sound stupid...but is there an option to make like for example C3-C5 for bahrain instead of the harder compounds
A hard maybe.
But I know for fact that not with this cheat table as the memory region that tracks weekend compounds which I edited with this cheat engine, does not track the specific compounds (C1 - C5), instead it just tracks soft / medium / hard / inter / wet.
So to actually change the compound types for the weekend, one would need to find the place in memory where the game determines what compounds to use for specific tracks. And honestly I wouldn't even know where to start. :^)

A hard maybe.
But I know for fact that not with this cheat table as the memory region that tracks weekend compounds which I edited with this cheat engine, does not track the specific compounds (C1 - C5), instead it just tracks soft / medium / hard / inter / wet.
So to actually change the compound types for the weekend, one would need to find the place in memory where the game determines what compounds to use for specific tracks. And honestly I wouldn't even know where to start. :^)
thanks for he answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back