Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

Awesome work.

So have you seen AI use the second set of medium so far? I also only play 100% so would really like to know if they have that option just like us, even if they don't use it as often....it's a OCD thing lol.
C9C63DFB29D06A6334BBD543EA1ACAEE2006D451

The AI indeed adapts fine to having the 2nd set available, iirc this screenshot was before I had changed my tyre wear rates.
Its the lower distance races 50% and bellow that MUST have a tyre wear mod due how by default Soft -> Medium is enough to make to the end.

C9C63DFB29D06A6334BBD543EA1ACAEE2006D451

The AI indeed adapts fine to having the 2nd set available, iirc this screenshot was before I had changed my tyre wear rates.
Its the lower distance races 50% and bellow that MUST have a tyre wear mod due how by default Soft -> Medium is enough to make to the end.
Are you using 1.3x tyrewear in 50% race or something different?

• Deleted member 147278

Are you using 1.3x tyrewear in 50% race or something different?
Must have mod, works beautifully. Hopefully CM can fix this issue.

@Derpish what tire mod are you using, and what levels?
Like I've mentioned before, I strictly do 100% races, and can't comment too much on lower distance wear rates. But for 100% I've been experimenting with 1.2x - 1.25x. Anything above that became somewhat of a pain in sprints for me :^)

@Kevin Amankwah You can take a peek at @Tythor Zeth 's Tyre wear mod,

The result screenshot is from 100% race, I just don't remember if I had modded my wear rate during it.

• Deleted member 147278

really interested in this mod but i can't download cheat engine...my malwarebytes program just will not have says the file is dangerous? any ideas guys ?
Its either the Adware that's bundled with CE installer that's tripping it (Dev has to pay the bills somehow with the tool being freeware) or CE itself tripping it, due it being a reverse engineering tool.

Few methods to get around it :
  • Compile the source code from CE's GitHub yourself
  • Use the patreon release that doesn't come bundle with adware
  • Add the Adware CE installer to ignore list / disable anti virus while installing it
    • Note on disabling anti-virus... just don't rush through "next" in the installer and make sure you don't agree on installing any of the adware that's bundle in it.
You can google and research this topic yourself, as there is plenty of peeps using Cheat Engine and running into the same issue when installing it.

And this is one of the reasons why I want to make my F1 scripts be Cheat Engine independent, as Cheat Engine itself can be bit of a headache to setup :p

Its either the Adware that's bundled with CE installer that's tripping it (Dev has to pay the bills somehow with the tool being freeware) or CE itself tripping it, due it being a reverse engineering tool.

Few methods to get around it :
  • Compile the source code from CE's GitHub yourself
  • Use the patreon release that doesn't come bundle with adware
  • Add the Adware CE installer to ignore list / disable anti virus while installing it
    • Note on disabling anti-virus... just don't rush through "next" in the installer and make sure you don't agree on installing any of the adware that's bundle in it.
You can google and research this topic yourself, as there is plenty of peeps using Cheat Engine and running into the same issue when installing it.

And this is one of the reasons why I want to make my F1 scripts be Cheat Engine independent, as Cheat Engine itself can be bit of a headache to setup :p
yeah my pc does not like me trying to install the file straight from their website...not even got to the bit on not agreeing to install any of the adware, malwarebytes just cancels me opening it and deletes the download !!

Hi, maybe I have kind a issue connected with this script. It happened to me twice. In career mode I did classic AA injection at beginning of weekend. After P3 (no matter if On track or Quick practise) game crashed. And crashing is still repeating until next injection. After that everything looks normal, tyres are swapped. Unlucky I have no crash report, next time I will do it.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 147278

Hi, maybe I have kind a issue connected with this script. It happened to me twice. In career mode I did classic AA injection at beginning of weekend. After P3 (no matter if On track or Quick practise) game crashed. And crashing is still repeating until next injection. After that everything looks normal, tyres are swapped. Unlucky I have no crash report, next time I will do it.
No worries about the crash report, those won't help me much either way.
At least glad you managed to sort it out. And yeah, I'm aware that the AA injection still can cause P3 -> Q crash, hence I still strongly recommend backing up between weekends.
But as far as I'm aware AA is still more stable than the Lua one, I just need to find some time to get around rewriting it entirely, to maybe hopefully fix the chance of crash once for all :p
Its just overall a headache...

No worries about the crash report, those won't help me much either way.
At least glad you managed to sort it out. And yeah, I'm aware that the AA injection still can cause P3 -> Q crash, hence I still strongly recommend backing up between weekends.
But as far as I'm aware AA is still more stable than the Lua one, I just need to find some time to get around rewriting it entirely, to maybe hopefully fix the chance of crash once for all :p
Its just overall a headache...
ok, but otherwise it is working fine so no pressure :) Thanks

This is really impressive to hear. You must be a genius.

What risks are involved with using CE? Am I going to get banned / Do I have to disable internet connection etc?

Many thanks

• Deleted member 147278

This is really impressive to hear. You must be a genius.

What risks are involved with using CE? Am I going to get banned / Do I have to disable internet connection etc?

Many thanks
Well, while I can't say much about the games anti-cheat or if it even has one.

From my experience, I've been using CE for Single player modes just fine for over a month now without any sort of ban, while gaining podium pass XP just fine.

Ofc If you want to be extra safe and don't care about Podium Pass since moding exists ... you can play in offline mode when using CE.

• Deleted member 147278

What a YOKE, looks like EA doesn't care about fixing their own game...

• Deleted member 147278

I'm discontinuing support for this CT as Codemasters, after many painful months of feedback have gone back on their previous statement regarding tyre allocations and have re-implemented tyre allocation with 1.15 patch.

I won't be dropping the support of Calendar editor after 1.15, even when both DLC tracks are added to in-game calendar. The tool still lets you have more flexibility of event order.

No comment on driver swapper... I'll get around sorting it when I'm in the mood :^)

I'm discontinuing support for this CT as Codemasters, after many painful months of feedback have gone back on their previous statement regarding tyre allocations and have re-implemented tyre allocation with 1.15 patch.

I won't be dropping the support of Calendar editor after 1.15, even when both DLC tracks are added to in-game calendar. The tool still lets you have more flexibility of event order.

No comment on driver swapper... I'll get around sorting it when I'm in the mood :^)
Does it still work for the current version of the game? Because if I am correct you can't change your tyre allocation for a weekend when you already are in the middle of a season when the update came out. I don't know the exact details of how it works but my question still is: does this cheat engine script still work for the current version of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back