• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 147278

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish submitted a new resource:

TyreSwap CheatTable - Cheat Table for swapping available tyre set/s

Somewhat of a prototype of a project I've been messing around for past few days.

Are you tired of the constant 3 soft stop strategies with added bland single medium/hard ?
Are the tyre wear mods just not cutting it out for you ?
Do you just wish codies fixed the tyre allocation, by not leaving you with a singular medium set for the Race ?

Well do I have a scuffed cheat table mod thing ma jobber for you. Introducing the TyreSwap Cheat Table ...
With its amazing feature of swapping the P2...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 147278

Brah are you God? Unfortunately, I think there is going to be a new patch very soon. This will not work then?
No clue, there is a chance it might break, but also chance it might not. As I wrote this based on v1.05 and it seemed to work for peeps with v1.06.
Just depends on what codies change, hopefully they fix the tyre allocation themselves. Making this mod cheat thing not needed

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
I open Cheat Engine. I load your cheat into it.
I open F1, then open the process in cheat engine.
I check the box, nothing seems to happen.

New GP wasn't loaded yet, but the tyre allocation looks the same.

Attachments

• Cheat F1 tyre allocation.jpg
    Cheat F1 tyre allocation.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Deleted member 147278

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
I open Cheat Engine. I load your cheat into it.
I open F1, then open the process in cheat engine.
I check the box, nothing seems to happen.

New GP wasn't loaded yet, but the tyre allocation looks the same.
The ones in garage screen or "weekend tyre allocation" ? since the weekend tyre allocation doesn't change, once you load from menu to GP with the checkbox ticked, it should untick itself once the GP fully loads and the garage screen should show... the 2nd set of mediums being reserved for qualy /race
Also was it a sprint weekend ? Since I made a exception to ignore sprint weekends due them having correct tyre allocation already

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones in garage screen or "weekend tyre allocation" ? since the weekend tyre allocation doesn't change, once you load from menu to GP with the checkbox ticked, it should untick itself once the GP fully loads and the garage screen should show... the 2nd set of mediums being reserved for qualy /race
Also was it a sprint weekend ? Since I made a exception to ignore sprint weekends due them having correct tyre allocation already
Bro I've been awake for 2 days testing and fixing my mods, apparently it does not show the change at Tyre Allocation, but it has indeed changed in the garage. You are a legend! :inlove:

Edit: Let me test it and I'll donate, this is awesome.

Attachments

• F1 tyres success.jpg
    F1 tyres success.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 147278

Bro I've been awake for 2 days testing and fixing my mods, apparently it does not show the change at Tyre Allocation, but it has indeed changed in the garage. You are a legend! :inlove:
No worries, and ye that's how it works with my method. The code that gets injected just mixes up the assigned sets for the loaded GP save, instead of the file that the game uses as template for assigning sets, hence the weekend allocation screen still shows the original. But ingame that specific GP save is modified.
That is also why I have the code untick itself, so it doesn't keep pointlessly running since the save already been modified, all you have to do is re-enable it whenever loading a non modified GP.

• Deleted member 147278

I have noticed that Race practice programme still lets you select the 2nd medium set... I might have to investigate this closer, see if i can disable that as well, since the initial swapping methods i tried outside of carrier...

I have noticed that Race practice programme still lets you select the 2nd medium set... I might have to investigate this closer, see if i can disable that as well, since the initial swapping methods i tried outside of carrier...
I'm gonna do the race practice programme right now, it says 1/1 medium tyre.

• Deleted member 147278

Maybe i just broke my script on my end while messing :^)
If it works just like that, then good, ima need to look into my side of things then

• Deleted member 147278

Ye, seems to work fine for me now too in career ... Welp if anyone happens to have the script throw out a error during loading into career mode, just smack it and try again until i figure out the fix.

Like i said in my original post this is somewhat of a few days of me not know how to cheat engine and prototyping this up, so hopefully i iron out the kinks eventually... Or codies will just sort the tyre allocation ... who knows...

• Deleted member 147278

I hope you got past practice 3, my test save seems to have corrupted and the whole career mode of using this script seems to be very unstable, if you did get out of practice, i recommend backing up your saves

• Deleted member 147278

Thanks for the advice, I only need to do the race now luckily
Okay good, was bit worried there actually, But ye going forward i definitely recommend backing up saves just to be safe in general, since this is still very experimental. So i would genuinely feel bad if i ruined someone's career mode cause my poor code. Hopefully i get it sorted once i move my injection method, to be bit cleaner ...

I got a lua error with version 1 when applying the mod, so I used my backup. Then, I tried to apply it with the updated version. No lua error message. It crashes when I finish practice. Tried it twice ;<
Back to my backup again I guess, and wait until there is a stable version.

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated TyreSwap CheatTable with a new update entry:

Corrected Soft set slots & RNG

Basically slept, got up, made the code even a bigger mess and YEP

>Corrected Soft set allocation numbers as it was really bothering my OCD
>Added Randomizer to who gets their Mediums swapped and who doesn't.
Currently no feature to separate the AI from Player as I haven't dwelled in the memory too much.
>Improved pointer validation ( aka maybe will help with stability ? )

Speaking of stability, I've loaded the scrip in multiple GP's and yet had one crash after Practice ... so either I'm...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 147278

I got a lua error with version 1 when applying the mod, so I used my backup. Then, I tried to apply it with the updated version. No lua error message. It crashes when I finish practice. Tried it twice ;<
Back to my backup again I guess, and wait until there is a stable version.
Weirdly, after my first stability fix, I haven't had a single crash.
So sadly I can't fix something I can't recreate.

Just to double check, does your backup crash without either version ? Maybe the initial version did corrupt it :/

Weirdly, after my first stability fix, I haven't had a single crash.
So sadly I can't fix something I can't recreate.

Just to double check, does your backup crash without either version ? Maybe the initial version did corrupt it :/
Well, that would br very unfortunate... I will have to check later tonight, haven't heen home yet since my previous comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back