MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

What kind of cards and settings are you guys using. I'm struggling a bit with my I5 4570 and GTX970 with gsync monitor 2560x1440 144hz
Hi my PC is nothing special but the game runs at 60fps though 1920x1080p

i5-4670k 3.40Ghz
Ram 16gb
Gtx 660 TI

Actually game looks better than MotoGp15 and is faster to load and smoother

Thanks guys. I'm wondering if I should turn my gsync off for this game and just use vsync, what do you think?
worth a try for sure. I'm using amd, so it is freesync for me, running games at 2560x1440 @144Hz - no stuttering but I also have an R9 390x video card! have always preferred freesync over vsync...

Hi my PC is nothing special but the game runs at 60fps though 1920x1080p

i5-4670k 3.40Ghz
Ram 16gb
Gtx 660 TI

Actually game looks better than MotoGp15 and is faster to load and smoother
have you had a chance to check modding capabilities? Is it the same as last year? does mixfileremixer work?

how can that be? liking something with same issues? that is a contradiction. means nothing changed, all the work left for us and certainly robbery considering 50 bucks price tag.
Well I enjoyed the short period of racing I've done offline with it but it's unplayable now so I'm going to leave it plus I only paid $25 which I'm annoyed about as I said I wasn't going to buy the game

Do you know when your at the work place (i work in an open space) and theres a light twitching or humming sound from the bulb that you dont realize until someone says:
"Hey! that light is making a noise!" and then you cant get over it and concentrate any further...

SHADOW.jpg

here´s the twitchings i cant stop looking at during the race... help....:O_o:

I noticed that too, swaty, very annoying. Also does anyone know how to turn off the names above riders heads? I tried turning everything off in options but it still comes up when you get closer to them. :mad:

they are 2 different things. Go to Career rider customization, you will find some helmets (AGV, etc) that needs to be purchased with credits.

Things in Rossipedia can be used for racing, if you do a race or time trial you can select the bike you want and change the skin with the one you have unlocked.

Shortly: you can't use stuff from Rossipedia in career (but you could replace the textures of Via Via Via with another helmet available in career that you don't use, make sure it's agv, so you have your favourite helmet in career too ;) )

Thanks for the reply and the advice :)

... bike sound when looking back in race almost goes mute, might be me.... Also noticed, ok ... its a rossi title.. but they must really hate marquez at milestone... :roflmao: In player riding style they didnt mention the marquez style as they did in 15.:speechless:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 177 25.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 179 25.2%
  • CPU

Votes: 84 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 79 11.1%