MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

I can't believe this...this guy said that he found a major problem in the new game that previous games did not have. He said that if you are on the straight you get raped by everyone, both in moto3 and motogp...
Look from 7:00 on
it's like a super slipstream...It's possible he is slow at turn exit but if he said "compared to previous versions"...I do not know wha to say

Edit and this is DUcati GP7 sound...from game Ducati 90th anniversary

Last edited:
Italian Guys , can you make a small resume what he is saying, thanks
He is talking nonsense...nothing game related.
Catalunya has still wrong kerbs.. too big
Also some textures need different uv mapping

P.S. Why did they add tarmac at Arrabbiata in Mugello?!
There is the gravel...if you fall at that speed you have to stop th e bike with the gravel...in the game there is tarmac. WHY?

Last edited:
I dont know if cry or laugth, I was testing the GP13 and is f***** the same OMG , the same base structure from 13 is in 15 the same, same comentary in every lap, write , same things :O_o::O_o: only looks better in GP15 , The Main Idea is there , and in 2016 we see almost diferent things with this addon of VR46 (nobody care only Vale fans) Also I noticed that from 2013 to here they are working with the same studios for what I saw in the presentation , My goddness

Good Work Mile:poop: :mad:

I can't believe this...this guy said that he found a major problem in the new game that previous games did not have. He said that if you are on the straight you get raped by everyone, both in moto3 and motogp...
Look from 7:00 on
it's like a super slipstream...It's possible he is slow at turn exit but if he said "compared to previous versions"...I do not know wha to say

Edit and this is DUcati GP7 sound...from game Ducati 90th anniversary

Sounds are terrible!

If anything came close to the Ducati GP7 sound, it surprisingly was the Lamborghini Murcielago in NFS Hot Pursuit (2010)

Shame that Valentino Rossi The Game took a turn for the worst.

You know what I can't believe?? I cant believe how toxic the MotoGP game community is. The game will launch for me in about 14 hours time, I've pre-loaded it ready to go and I'm pumped to play it! From what I can tell, nobody on this forum has ever played the game and yet a lot (most?) people have already decided that it's a steaming pile of ****. "this looks ****, that looks ****, why wasn't this done, why wasn't that done, I think I'll just stick to [insert older game]" you haven't even played it! I even found myself started to get caught up in the hate that thrives here, then I stopped and thought "you know what, I keep buying MotoGP games because I enjoy them. Sure they have their faults and the absolutely need work, but I am on this forum because I enjoy MotoGP games and am excited for the new one" So I have a question:

If you are so determined to Hate this game and will not be buying it, why are you here talking about it? I Don't like minecraft so you know what I DON'T do? I don't hang around minecraft forums telling everyone how **** it is.

Don't get me wrong, if the game turns out to be a giant pile of disappointment then I will not be buying the next milestone MotoGP game. And I'm completely in support of providing the development team feedback of what needs to be fixed and worked on. But first of all, do the devs even read this forum?? And if they do, what do you think the odds are of them paying attention to a 12 page thread saying how **** everything is about their new game that none of us have even played yet?

Do you think this game looks **** and you're not buying it? then good for you and goodbye.

Now can those of us that are actually looking forward to Valentino Rossi the game and investing lots of hours into it stick around and discuss that!

You know what I can't believe?? I cant believe how toxic the MotoGP game community is. The game will launch for me in about 14 hours time, I've pre-loaded it ready to go and I'm pumped to play it! From what I can tell, nobody on this forum has ever played the game and yet a lot (most?) people have already decided that it's a steaming pile of ****. "this looks ****, that looks ****, why wasn't this done,
[...]
Do you think this game looks **** and you're not buying it? then good for you and goodbye.

Now can those of us that are actually looking forward to Valentino Rossi the game and investing lots of hours into it stick around and discuss that!

Hi, I will answer to you, but your kind of comment does not even deserve an answer.

You must be new here. We ALL are huge MotoGP fans in the first place. This is why we talk about the game, we don't care about minecraft. Second, we all have been playing MotoGP games since PS/PS2 era. We have been quite sad with how things went with 09/10 and 10/11 by monumental games. Shite games only available for PS3 and XBOX.

Here is some background history so maybe you can understand what is going on because you clearly are not aware of that
Milestone brought back the license in 2012 to make MotoGP 13, which had a lot of bugs. horrible graphics( Compare MotoGP 08 and 13, 08 was even superior) bad movements of bike and riders, bad proportions of the riders...just play it to understand

We kept supporting them and they made quite a big step for 14.

For 15 they simply changed the helmet size (Yes, in MotoGP14 riders had giant heads, lmao) and riding styles that were imported for RIDE, but that was good.

In MotoGP 14 the AI was 4 seconds faster in race compared to quali. Did they even test the game?
In MotoGP 15 the AI is ****ing slow. So slow. Did they even test the game? What's the point on purchasing a game if with Aprilia you are 4 seconds faster than Jorge Lorenzo each lap?

Where is the respect to the community? Releasing a game that crashes at Motegi in career...??
Took weeks to patch it. No support for the AI, as for RIDE.
End of background history now back to what has happened during the last year

They didn't even listen to the feedback of the community, who were reported all bugs and things to fix.
This year they started well, saying that they improved Public Relation, so they could listen to the community feedbacks. And look at what...they kept saying "Thanks for your feedback!": we kept sending them pictures that took hours to make, some comparisons and descriptions for tracks and bikes, highly detailed. You can find them in this thread.

Nothing that has been reported was changed! Are they kidding us?
Now they even stopped answering.

I'm sorry you purchased the game, but it's your own decision. But you cannot walk in there and spread **** on us, while we spend hours working on mods for people that want to have fun on this game. I hope milestone read us and that they are ashamed.

We have this thread to discuss the new game, because probably many users, external users, might read this and be aware of what the game really is.

That being said, and using your own poor mentality, if you like the game, why don't you simply go away? Get ready for tomorrow and have a good day.

P.S. "Do you think this game looks **** and you're not buying it? then good for you and goodbye."
I have no words for this. Who are you to write that? You want all us to leave, then who will remain there to discuss the game...you? What will you write exactly?
"Good game"?
"ops look at this bug, but surely milestone will fix that!"
Poor racedepartment

Last edited:
In all in this game - despite the fact that Milestone doesn't care about problems and gamers stuff - I see some advantages:
-riders skills (finally! we have no just "skill", but a few skills, so riders could be mixed)
-5 additional tracks (for modders it is great, we will be able to replace some tracks from calendar in career mode with Phakisa, old Assen, etc :) )
Do you think it will be possible to replace 2016 class with 4-strokes class in career mode? I tried with this in MotoGP 14 with 2014 and 2013 class, but I could not replace it correctly :/
-Yamaha R1M (also, I think modders will be able to replace it with another bike from MotoGP class... and maybe get its sound to M1 model, because Yamaha's sound in MotoGP13-15 is so, so annoying!)
I saw that Matthew tried to add Ride models to MotoGP game, but it doesn't work properly, so with R1M it will be easier :)

I don't know only why dont they add for us "rider style customization" from Ride?

Hi, I will answer to you, but your kind of comment does not even deserve an answer.

You must be new here. We ALL are huge MotoGP fans in the first place. This is why we talk about the game, we don't care about minecraft. Second, we all have been playing MotoGP games since PS/PS2 era. We have been quite sad with how things went with 09/10 and 10/11 by monumental games. Shite games only available for PS3 and XBOX.

Here is some background history so maybe you can understand what is going on because you clearly are not aware of that
Milestone brought back the license in 2012 to make MotoGP 13, which had a lot of bugs. horrible graphics( Compare MotoGP 08 and 13, 08 was even superior) bad movements of bike and riders, bad proportions of the riders...just play it to understand

We kept supporting them and they made quite a big step for 14.

For 15 they simply changed the helmet size (Yes, in MotoGP14 riders had giant heads, lmao) and riding styles that were imported for RIDE, but that was good.

In MotoGP 14 the AI was 4 seconds faster in race compared to quali. Did they even test the game?
In MotoGP 15 the AI is ****ing slow. So slow. Did they even test the game? What's the point on purchasing a game if with Aprilia you are 4 seconds faster than Jorge Lorenzo each lap?

Where is the respect to the community? Releasing a game that crashes at Motegi in career...??
Took weeks to patch it. No support for the AI, as for RIDE.
End of background history now back to what has happened during the last year

They didn't even listen to the feedback of the community, who were reported all bugs and things to fix.
This year they started well, saying that they improved Public Relation, so they could listen to the community feedbacks. And look at what...they kept saying "Thanks for your feedback!": we kept sending them pictures that took hours to make, some comparisons and descriptions for tracks and bikes, highly detailed. You can find them in this thread.

Nothing that has been reported was changed! Are they kidding us?
Now they even stopped answering.

I'm sorry you purchased the game, but it's your own decision. But you cannot walk in there and spread **** on us, while we spend hours working on mods for people that want to have fun on this game. I hope milestone read us and that they are ashamed.

We have this thread to discuss the new game, because probably many users, external users, might read this and be aware of what the game really is.

That being said, and using your own poor mentality, if you like the game, why don't you simply go away? Get ready for tomorrow and have a good day.

P.S. "Do you think this game looks **** and you're not buying it? then good for you and goodbye."
I have no words for this. Who are you to write that? You want all us to leave, then who will remain there to discuss the game...you? What will you write exactly?
"Good game"?
"ops look at this bug, but surely milestone will fix that!"
Poor racedepartment

I don't think you've understood what I was trying to say.

Thank you for the background info, I was aware of it as I owned MotoGP 13, 14 and finally 15 compact. All 3 games definitely needed improvements to be made and lots of feedback was provided to Milestone, some of which you can see in the video's have been ignored and I understand your frustration and disappointment.
My point was this, The game hadn't been released when I wrote that, we could only judge off some video's from a person that wasn't very good at the game, people hadn't actually tested the game for themselves but already saying how bad it is, and how they would not be buying the game. And to be honest, that doesn't worry me, that's their choice, people like different things and I don't expect everyone to like the game. What I don't understand is why then, if people don't like the look of it, and they won't be buying it, why are they still on a forum (thread) dedicated to the game talking about how bad it is?
we don't care about minecraft
Nor do I, that was my point. I DON'T like Minecraft and therefor I DON'T post on Minecraft forums telling people how shite it is.
I'm sorry you purchased the game, but it's your own decision.
I'm not sorry at all, I'm happy I did and look forward to playing it, that's why I came to this forum
You must be new here
I am. Brand new in fact, I came here because I was looking forward to VR the game and thought I'd like to find a forum full of other like-minded people that are looking forward to the game, maybe discussing what they were looking forward to trying, organising online races or online championships, what bikes they were looking forward to trying etc. Instead what I found was a 12 page thread of people (not everyone mind you) complaining about a game they hadn't played yet. So from an outsiders perspective, as a new comer, this is how your forum comes across. I found it unusual as normally forums are buzzing with excitement in the lead up to a game being released.
That being said, and using your own poor mentality, if you like the game, why don't you simply go away?
Thank you, you seem like such a lovely person :)

Thanks for your time, I will see myself out.

3 laps race at Austin
AI: Realistic Physics:Simulation default setup
fastest AI is 2 seconds slower

I've tried the game, it is exactly as expected. Probably MotoGP15 was more realistic, this one seems to be more arcade.

16XXWNv.jpg

Though loading time is much faster...wow
Still only 1 FP session, no Fp1 Fp2 Fp3 and FP4
bike does not jump on kerbs anymore
Ranch races with AI are like bumper cars

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 132 27.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 116 23.8%
  • CPU