AMS2 V8 Supercar SprintRace @ Spielberg GP - Thursday 28 july

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Hey @Guido Trampe - I think we can drop the second practice season of 10min as when we are doing a 2nd (or 3rd) race we have already had our 1st practice session and a race so are up to speed on the track by the time the next race comes.
Mostly this practices is more of a rest and drink moment. At least that is how I look at it. It also gives the opportunity to only join the 2nd race otherwise people will not able to join.

I think 3 races of 20min might be worth trying @Guido Trampe

It means if someone crashes out there night is not a waste as they have more races to try to get a result and less time to wait until the next.

Something like:

Practice - 30 min
Qualifying - 10 min
Race 1 - 20 min

Qualifying (Can this be from the previous race results?)
Race 2 - 20min

Qualifying - Random grid
Race 3 - 20min

"Mostly this practices is more of a rest and drink moment. At least that is how I look at it. It also gives the opportunity to only join the 2nd race otherwise people will not able to join." - ah I see.

Unfortunatly AMS server does not support reversed grid or anything like that. Only random when no qualify. we will try the 3 race format next week including starting 30 min earlier.
I will also do the same track and time format the week after, only switching type of car

Last edited:

Latest News

Back