AMS2 USA CART Sprintraces @ Watkins Glen GP - Thursday, March 24th

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Casper is correct, the F3 race @ Guapore is server#1. Server #3 is Tuesday's Group C race with it's own password. Tonight's race password in the Indy cars is in the first post. However, tonight's server (#2) is not up yet and will be live closer to the race start.
Thanks .... was able to join the #F1 server.

How is one to practice before the race .... do I need to purchase content ... car/ track

For offline practice you need to own the content that you want to practice. In this case the US pack for car and track. Online however you can login and participate in servers you dont own the DLC for,
This server wil start tonight and be visable around 20:03 UTC. You can use the password: “hnyrdams2” to login. You can also join us on Discord voicechat for some support by login. We will be there to help you out

So I missed race 2 unfortunately. Had a little chat with my partner during the wait and suddenly I realized everyone was in a different server of sorts and the race was underway. Though I did see 9 people had joined so that must have been nice!

had a good pace too during practice and managed to qualify decently, just couldn't pull it together during the race and that is definitely on me. I have a habit of getting in my own head too much, I tend to start calculating things and then forget to properly drive the car :D

Unfortunately, these races are too late - can´t they be two hours earlier?

I think that would unfortunately eliminate a lot of the current drivers given that they are in Britain and we also have someone from New Zealand for whom a earlier time might also become tricky.

Currently RD club racing is mostly EU focussed, unfortunately I am not sure if/when that will change, perhaps when there is enough interest from other timezones.

So I missed race 2 unfortunately. Had a little chat with my partner during the wait and suddenly I realized everyone was in a different server of sorts and the race was underway. Though I did see 9 people had joined so that must have been nice!

had a good pace too during practice and managed to qualify decently, just couldn't pull it together during the race and that is definitely on me. I have a habit of getting in my own head too much, I tend to start calculating things and then forget to properly drive the car :D
Sorry about that Casper. We had to do another server for race 2 turned out we couldnt do a short practice session otherwise. Race 2 was nice to yes. Bettwr luck next week?

Latest News

Back