AMS2 USA CART Sprintraces @ Watkins Glen GP - Thursday, March 24th

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Hello.. I usually race rf2 on Thursdays but no event scheduled this week. I have AMS2 but have not really used it.
I thought that I would check out a AMS2 event. Am I doing something wrong because I tried to look at three different AMS2 coming events but I could not fine any of them in the Multiplayer Section. I wanted to try out the cars and tracks to become familiar but unable to find any of the events for Thursday, Friday and next Tuesday in my online server list. Any ideas. Thanks.

Hi Jack. The AMS2 server can be a bit wonky sometimes. You need to do a refresh if you at first don't see the servers in the list - you can order the list alphabetically to find the RD servers. Tommorow's race server is maybe not up yet - it will be listed as RD......server #2. The other two are up as I was on the Tuesday one - RD server #3 earlier.

Thanks Redvaliant but no go. I had done all the above before asking for help. Just tried again and neither the server or circuit names of the three in question are there.???. Went into Multiplayer , looked through the lists, refreshed several times, ordered the list alphabetically.
Are the cars and tracks needed for the event downloaded automatically when you join the server?

Thanks Redvaliant but no go. I had done all the above before asking for help. Just tried again and neither the server or circuit names of the three in question are there.???. Went into Multiplayer , looked through the lists, refreshed several times, ordered the list alphabetically.
Are the cars and tracks needed for the event downloaded automatically when you join the server?
They are part of the Racing USA DLC, though you are not required to own the DLC. Once the server has been started you can join and race on the cars and tracks in the DLC. You simply can't race them offline.

I hope that explains it well, not sure if we have a practice server up for AMS2.

Care to try it tonight Jack? Shall I add you to the list?

Can't sign up because there is on Watkin's Glen GP track in the Track Session and no Racedepartment AMS2 Raceclub in the Lobby. I see Racedepartment.com #1 F3 and #3 Grpc .

Can't see me doing something wrong ... seems strange that the AMS2 servers are not showing up in the Lobby .... if that is where they should be. Trying to join from Canada should not be an issue???

Last edited:
"Are the cars and tracks needed for the event downloaded automatically when you join the server?"

I always assumed you can join the servers even without the required DLC, but I 've known people saying that they couldn't join before. To test this Jack, try and join a server that shows the Cart/indy cars or that has Watkins Glen. These are both part of the Racing USA DLC.

Ok Jack. I have just been on the MP servers and there are two RD servers: #1 and #3. You should be able to join #1 as it is F3s and a default track.

The server password is in the first post. Though this is the password for Tonight. The F3 server's password will be in the F3 race thread here:

I think it is, given that there's no other F3 event planned currently haha.
Thanks but the password for today's race is not needed. I am following Redvaliant's help from above which is related to the Racedepartment.cm #F1 password needed to see if I can join their server. Join the # F1 race OK. Thanks but still not getting today's race in the Lobby or Session lists. I have searched and others are having the same issue but on solution has been posted that I can find. Each time you refresh the the page the list changes somewhat.

Last edited:
Casper is correct, the F3 race @ Guapore is server#1. Server #3 is Tuesday's Group C race with it's own password. Tonight's race password in the Indy cars is in the first post. However, tonight's server (#2) is not up yet and will be live closer to the race start.

Last edited:
Thanks but the password for today's race is not needed. I am following Redvaliant's help from above which is related to the Racedepartment.cm #F1 password needed to see if I can join their server. Join the # F1 race OK. Thanks but still not getting today's race in the Lobby or Session lists. I have searched and others are having the same issue but on solution has been posted that I can find. Each time you refresh the the page the list changes somewhat.
Try brit. I think that's the password you are looking for.

Latest News

Back