AMS2 USA CART Sprintraces @ Watkins Glen GP - Thursday, March 24th

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Guido Trampe

AMS2 Moderator
Premium
ams2 1995 cart.jpg
Time to drive the beast. The 1995 Indy car World Series was the seventeenth season of the CART era and consisted of 17 races. The driver’s champion was Jacques Villeneuve, who had been rookie of the year in 1994. Villeneuve won the opening race in Miami, he won again in Cleveland and Road America and was also crowned race winner at the Indy 500.

We will be racing this car in one of the favorite US tracks: Watkins Glen. Hope to see you all on track
One piece off advise: Pracitice, practice, practice, practice. This one is a handfull but a great joy to drive

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server, Settings & Rules
Server Name: RaceDepartment AMS2 Raceclub
Server Password: hnyrdams2
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear.
Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Gears, Factory Defaults
Track: Watkins Glen GP
Cars: USA Formula Gen1
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table
Date:
March 24th 2022
Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying 1: 20:30 UTC (10 minutes)
Race 1: 20:45 UTC (sprint 30 min)
Race 2: 21:15 UTC (sprint 30 min)... random grid

Entry List
  1. @Guido Trampe
  2. @Kryztov
  3. @Bandana
  4. @Daniel R. *
  5. @Bob van Ingen
  6. @Redvaliant*
  7. @Casper de Wit
  8. @max1966i
  9. @Steve Le Gallez
  10. Ingemar Petersson
  11. Free spot
  12. Free spot
  13. Free spot
  14. Free spot
  15. Free spot
  16. Free spot
  17. Free spot
  18. Free spot
  19. Free spot
  20. Free spot
  21. Free spot
  22. Free spot
  23. Free spot
  24. Free spot
  25. Free spot
  26. Free spot
  27. Free spot
  28. Free spot
  29. Free spot
  30. Free spot

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I have done some investigation. To really get to know the car and have nice races I made a small afjustment. It will be 2 x 30 minutes sprintraces, not the 1 hour long distance.

Last edited:
I am another maybe Guido. Usually I am racing in the rF2 races on Thursday, but there is an opening this week. Will try and make it as these are awesome cars.

Tha would be great Daniel. I will add you to the list as a maybe.
Did you see I changed the event to a 2x 30m Sprintrace? Also tyres and fuel will be on default. Just enjoying this beasts is enough to handle (with tyre wear on x2 flatspots apear within 10 min driving for sure) :)

Tha would be great Daniel. I will add you to the list as a maybe.
Did you see I changed the event to a 2x 30m Sprintrace? Also tyres and fuel will be on default. Just enjoying this beasts is enough to handle (with tyre wear on x2 flatspots apear within 10 min driving for sure) :)
Yeah that's good. When we ran these @X2 consumption, the tyres were destroyed after a bout 7 laps! And the fuel use was bonkers.

Latest News

Back