Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have last version for simhub. I cant do to run it, stay at loading dashboard.... its only dash doesnt run. I does all steps at manua. All steps... i try it at rfactor 2 and ACC and doesnt run :(
I just tested with an iPhone 6s and it loaded just fine. Although the screen is very small for this dash.
Loading and crashing issues tend to happened with older more memory limited devices only.
I haven't seen this issue on somewhat recent device since SimHub 6.9.0.
Make sure you're using Safari and try cleaning the browsers cache.

I just tested with an iPhone 6s and it loaded just fine. Although the screen is very small for this dash.
Loading and crashing issues tend to happened with older more memory limited devices only.
I haven't seen this issue on somewhat recent device since SimHub 6.9.0.
Make sure you're using Safari and try cleaning the browsers cache.
I try all, its fine on run for overlay, he run ok but with dashboard i cant do to run.... :( its greats dash

Hi, it's an amazing overlay! I have a problem to show it when using fullscreen on my monitor. How do I do it?
I'm using 4k in windows and game in 1440p so it's a problem to use windowd or borderless option. pls help..

Hi, it's an amazing overlay! I have a problem to show it when using fullscreen on my monitor. How do I do it?
I'm using 4k in windows and game in 1440p so it's a problem to use windowd or borderless option. pls help..

Hi. I'm afraid it's not possible to run a SimHub overlay on top of a fullscreen game.

Hi Rromainrob, I really like the dashboard you made, it's very useful for me when racing.
It's possible to add in your relative leaderboard 5 things regarding the ahead and behind drivers?
Bellow my suggestions:

- Number of pitstops;
- Spots gained or lost in class since the start coloured red and green;
- Is in pit;
- Pit stop duration;
- Irating gain/loss.

Thank you very much!

Hi Rromainrob, I really like the dashboard you made, it's very useful for me when racing.
It's possible to add in your relative leaderboard 5 things regarding the ahead and behind drivers?
Bellow my suggestions:

- Number of pitstops;
- Spots gained or lost in class since the start coloured red and green;
- Is in pit;
- Pit stop duration;
- Irating gain/loss.

Thank you very much!

Hi.
I looked into these when I made the relative plugin.
I wasn't able to make any of these work in a reliable/reasonable fashion.
I especially miss knowing the last lap my opponent pitted when racing.
I think it would require to remake the plugin with another (more skillful...) approach. I'm no Kutu.

Hi Romainrob

I just have a small issue. I love to use your dashboard, but it only shows me the main screen and the pitscreen if i push my "next-page-button"
Do i have to set it up that also the leaderboard shows up and the other screens? And also the buttons wont show up?

Thank you verry much

Kind regards

Christian

Hi Romainrob

I just have a small issue. I love to use your dashboard, but it only shows me the main screen and the pitscreen if i push my "next-page-button"
Do i have to set it up that also the leaderboard shows up and the other screens? And also the buttons wont show up?

Thank you verry much

Kind regards

Christian

Hi Donnerbuddy.
You have to map the action A and/or action B button to cycle through the pages of the main screen

Hi Donnerbuddy.
You have to map the action A and/or action B button to cycle through the pages of the main screen
Yep...i wrote quit to quick...saw it now in the discussions....sorry

But for the buttons...i installed autohotkey...is there anything else to do or does it now work right out of the box?

Thank you verry much

Kind regards

Christian

Sorry Romainrob, but i think i missed something....can't get the buttons for the tires, fuel and windshield tear off.
The Shell Scripts are allin the right Directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\ShellMacros
but in this folder i have 320 files (a lot of copies like Add_Fuel - Copy(0).ahk - Add_Fuel - Copy(150)
the same for the file Toggle_Tires+WS+Add_Fuel - Copy (0) - Toggle_Tires+WS+Add_Fuel - Copy (150)
i suppose this is right and is for the liters to add.

But by the way...either i don't know how to activate these buttons, or something is missing.

Autohotkey is installed but just shows:

Before AutoHotkey can do anything, you need to write a script telling it what to do.
To learn how, read the tutorial or dive straight in.

Can you please help me at this point?

Thank you verry much

Kind regards

Christian

Sorry Romainrob, but i think i missed something....can't get the buttons for the tires, fuel and windshield tear off.
The Shell Scripts are allin the right Directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\ShellMacros
but in this folder i have 320 files (a lot of copies like Add_Fuel - Copy(0).ahk - Add_Fuel - Copy(150)
the same for the file Toggle_Tires+WS+Add_Fuel - Copy (0) - Toggle_Tires+WS+Add_Fuel - Copy (150)
i suppose this is right and is for the liters to add.

But by the way...either i don't know how to activate these buttons, or something is missing.

Autohotkey is installed but just shows:

Before AutoHotkey can do anything, you need to write a script telling it what to do.
To learn how, read the tutorial or dive straight in.

Can you please help me at this point?

Thank you verry much

Kind regards

Christian

All sounds normal regarding the files.

I did some testing.

The buttons work fine when using a tactile phone/tablet
Just make sure the iRacing windows is in focus.

But I did find an issue when running the dash on a PC screen.
I'll fix it for the next update.

Edit : The fix is really easy. Contact me on Discord if you want. I'll tell you how to do it. Romainrob#8045

Last edited:
sorry i posted this in the review instead of here

Hello, love this dash, i wont drive in Iracing without it.
i upgraded last night to version 1.6.2.7, i mapped a button for the "next screen
"&"trigger screen" and also mapped the auto Pit screen
this all worked but randomly and mainly in the pits the whole screen would go black and no mater what buttons i pressed it wouldn't come back without restarting the dash
i removed the auto pit screen mapping but this didn't fix it
i am running this as an overlay... do you have any idea how i can fix this ?

thanks

sorry i posted this in the review instead of here

Hello, love this dash, i wont drive in Iracing without it.
i upgraded last night to version 1.6.2.7, i mapped a button for the "next screen
"&"trigger screen" and also mapped the auto Pit screen
this all worked but randomly and mainly in the pits the whole screen would go black and no mater what buttons i pressed it wouldn't come back without restarting the dash
i removed the auto pit screen mapping but this didn't fix it
i am running this as an overlay... do you have any idea how i can fix this ?

thanks

Hi Scott! Thank for the kind words :)
I've seen it go black and get stuck sometimes on screen changes when running it as an overlay. But only when existing the game
I suspect a desktop mode only issue. This never happened to me on tablet.
Try using the dash in HTML more (click the "more" button on the dash list to enable it)

1586354036020.png

Hopefully this helps
Let me know.

Hi Scott! Thank for the kind words :)
I've seen it go black and get stuck sometimes on screen changes when running it as an overlay. But only when existing the game
I suspect a desktop mode only issue. This never happened to me on tablet.
Try using the dash in HTML more (click the "more" button on the dash list to enable it)

View attachment 361275

Hopefully this helps
Let me know.
Thanks for the quick response, i will try over the weekend and let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 128 28.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 109 23.9%