Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
im using this on my dash screen and it works awesome but i would also like to have separate the below screen, how do i create this or is this something you have done already ?

1587300298324.png

Hi everyone,
one question; on the dashboard, playing iRacing, is it possible to have the set values of both TC1 and TC2? I can find just the TC1 value.
Thanks so much!!
Andrea

Hi Andrea,
TC1 is the only one always displayed, as it's the most common across cars.
If you change TC2 3 or 4, it should bring up the splash screen to display its value..

Sorry may it will be a useless question but when i want run the dash , a message appear "the "iracing extra properties" plugin is disabled...
Someone can help me to find this plugin ?
Thank you all :)

Sorry may it will be a useless question but when i want run the dash , a message appear "the "iracing extra properties" plugin is disabled...
Someone can help me to find this plugin ?
Thank you all :)

Hi. The plugin is provided with the dash as a dll file.
You have to copy it it to your SimHub install folder, restart SimHub and enable the plugin.
Check out the "How to" section of the PDF documentation for more details if needed.

romainrob updated Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

1.6.3 – Pit speed limit + Buttons fix

- Fixed the pit screen button when the dash is running on a PC screen. In this use case, make sure to run the dash in desktop mode (as opposed to HTML mode) or the buttons will only work when the dash is in full screen.
View attachment 368156

- Replaced the max speed with the pit speed limit on the pit screen.
View attachment 368157

- Improved compatibility of the flag lights with other games.

- Reduced flag lights intensity.

- Remapped the custom push to pass...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@romainrob Great work! Can you create page with Relative leaderboard and map only, without rev lights and other stuff? I'm looking for good leaderboard for 4th monitor mounted above triple monitors.

Thanks for this dashboard. Simply amazing!

One question though. My phone displays: "The 'iRacing extra properties' plugin is disabled" - As of now, I've always been able to see the main dashboard display and the "map+tire temps" tab. Am I missing something to have all the functionality?

Keep up the good work!

@romainrob Great work! Can you create page with Relative leaderboard and map only, without rev lights and other stuff? I'm looking for good leaderboard for 4th monitor mounted above triple monitors.
Hi. Thank you.
I can't really oblige these type of requests.
Feel free to open the dash in the editor and copy whatever you want to a new dash.
The relative screen is inside the "Pages" widget. It's the 3rd page of the widget.

Thanks for this dashboard. Simply amazing!

One question though. My phone displays: "The 'iRacing extra properties' plugin is disabled" - As of now, I've always been able to see the main dashboard display and the "map+tire temps" tab. Am I missing something to have all the functionality?

Keep up the good work!
Hi. Thank you.
The plugin feeds the dash some data. Mainly for the relative screen but a couple of other thing too.
The main screen of the dash has 3 pages you can cycle through using the action A (and/or B) button.
Check out the "How to" section of the provided PDF documentation on how to enable the plugin, and control the dash.

Hi Scott.
You can create a new dash and copy paste what your want into it.
Look on the main screen, inside the Pages widget:
View attachment 364516
Hi Rob
thanks for the info, i managed to build exactly what i wanted and works a treat.
one final touch i want to do is for the screen to display when i turn the ignition on like yours does.
mine show all date with or without the ignition on.
is this something easy for you to explain to me :)

thanks heaps

Hi Rob
thanks for the info, i managed to build exactly what i wanted and works a treat.
one final touch i want to do is for the screen to display when i turn the ignition on like yours does.
mine show all date with or without the ignition on.
is this something easy for you to explain to me :)

thanks heaps

Hi Scott,
This :
isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.Voltage],1)==0
Will return true when the ignition is off for iRacing.
You can use that as a visibility condition on blank displays.
You can look at this for example:
1588660073109.png

hey.. i have a usbd480 screen i use.. when i select it when starting dash in dash studio it doenst load across when i open iracing.. the old dash stays on there? what step have i missed you think?

hey.. i have a usbd480 screen i use.. when i select it when starting dash in dash studio it doenst load across when i open iracing.. the old dash stays on there? what step have i missed you think?

Hi. I don't have a usbd480 so I'm not familiar with it.
That said I know of some people running this dash on usd480. At least a previous version of this dash.
Could you zip and share me your log files : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs
I'll try to see it points to a cause/solution.
Also I'd suggest updating SimHub. It's constantly being improved and bug fixed.

hey mate, have you made a leaderboard for iracing yet... ive tried and failed
im using the one on z1 dashboard and its perfect, i just want something similar to that so i can run 1 less program
look forward to your response

hey mate, have you made a leaderboard for iracing yet... ive tried and failed
im using the one on z1 dashboard and its perfect, i just want something similar to that so i can run 1 less program
look forward to your response
Hi. No. I haven't. I don't find leaderboards very fun to work on and test tbh.
The iRacing relative was has been a struggle.
Check out Garry's work : https://www.racedepartment.com/down...rds-timings-sidescreen-f1-halo-overlay.18746/
It's most likely the most advanced SimHub leaderboard. Although it's not iRacing specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 128 27.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 109 23.7%
  • CPU

Votes: 57 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.1%