AC Track of the Month: June

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Look at that thing catch up to, then out brake the GTE down the mulsanne straight into the chicane, only to be then overtaken by an LMH. You're crazy if you don't love it :roflmao::p

I also learned this weekend that NASCAR owns IMSA, so while we may not see the cup car again in WEC, the head of IMSA when asked, didn't say no to the idea of seeing a class for nascar maybe pop up in something like the Rolex 24h in the future :coffee:
(No....) Thanks to you Robert, followed them most of Sat, got up twice in the night, then in the morning was so gutted when the transmission problem happened. What an effort, would love to see a class for these, though I doubt they'd do it 'cos the GT3's would whinge:(

Talk of Le Mans; and a potential snore-fest for the Mazda's.... originally I thought you chose your car and couldn't swap, which is obviously not the case now. But when I can race Weds (not often as I'd like!) I'm not swapping 'cos that's the balance of this class of Han's - aka, you win some, lose some (overall positions I mean).

If the mindset is now to change cars according to what you think will get the best overall result, then the 2 class thingy goes out the window, imo.

I might add, I often practice with the Mazda, though that's because I want to see where the strengths/weaknesses are of each car (for passing opps).

Oh, and there's another reason I won't race the Mazda, my hair's just fine thanks:roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

Back