AC Track of the Month: June

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice observation about our language mate. Where are you from? I'm from Saxony but from a region, where the slang sounds much nicer as it does around Chemnitz, Zwickau and so on. Your "Foorooloogoorkronkenwoogenfoohror" could come from this region.
I live near Cologne, so "tief im Westen, wo die Sonne verstaubt"(TM: H.Grönemeyer)
So naturally my home track is "The Ring"

But the Company I work for is regurlaly over at the Sachsenring for Track Days and Drifting :inlove:

Last edited:
And to contradict Han´s earlier accusation, I found a picture of a German male thoroughly enjoying himself in a japanese car ;):

13-14h-_5147.jpg

Ok,
maybe it doesn´t show to much on the outside :unsure:

That 458 (S3) is a surprisingly fun car. I remember Marcus ran a race with it and it felt like gt3s speed with GT4s grip. One of the few kunos Street cars I find I enjoy
Yeah, the S3 version is very fast and I also like it very much. But it also requires a bit more skills. That's why I think, the street version would be great for racing here.

I wonder, how the 458 S3 compares to the 911 GT3 Cup. Maybe I'll test it...

Le Mans? really? So the voters for it are all going to drive the Mazda right? :thumbsup:
As I said earlier, I'm also surprised. I remember a discussion in this forum if we should visit all the F1 tracks this year. There were a lot responses that some of the tracks like Monza would be too tedious so we're now only doing the F1 tracks we've never visited like Montreal this week.

Personally I think LeMans without chicanes will be a long, lonely race for most of us.
But who knows? Slipstreaming is really noticeable here so....
Anyway, votes don't lie so if it stays this way, we're going to do it.

As I said in the second post, if it's Le Mans I'd give the Abarth a run out but would suggest the current chicane layout to add a bit of interest. If I remember correctly, when we last ran the multi-class here it was a close run thing even though we didn't have the fuel balancing on.
Without the chicanes would be too much of a drag in my opinion but on the other hand the MX5 might get into 6th gear!;)

I'm gonna ask my mate Ernie for a Fiat setup for LM cos there is no way i am going to spend an hour wringing the neck of that feeble little **** box, which i don't know if you have noticed but I am falling out of love with almost as fast as I did my ex wives. Come to think of it, my current partner is starting to remind me of a Mazda. Damn it Han, put me down for a Fiat cos I need to make some changes in my life

Hi guys;
Just chiming in late here. Don't get me wrong, I love Le Mans as much as the next guy, but Le Mans with no chicanes in a Mazda or Abarth sounds like a snooze fest... Wake me up when we get to the end of the Mulsanne Straight... Even with the chicanes, I think there will be long lonely stretches...

To me, it seems that track is more suited to MUCH faster cars... No offense and not trying to be a hater, I'd give it a try either way if work schedule / time permits, but that track combo leaves something to be desired in my opinion...

While I'm on a roll, can we not satisfy Roberts deluded passion for an overweight medalian looking truck by getting the RSS Mustang Stock car and driving that around the Sarth? Cost of a cup of coffee? Just as horrible to drive as the real thing. Would be a blast and it would be the best chance of an American car winning LM

Look at that thing catch up to, then out brake the GTE down the mulsanne straight into the chicane, only to be then overtaken by an LMH. You're crazy if you don't love it :roflmao::p

I also learned this weekend that NASCAR owns IMSA, so while we may not see the cup car again in WEC, the head of IMSA when asked, didn't say no to the idea of seeing a class for nascar maybe pop up in something like the Rolex 24h in the future :coffee:

Your right Robert, that NAS'TY'CAR is going well in the video. Remind me again, where did it finish? I'm only pulling ya chain matey. Would be great to do a race with the car i mentioned. VRC do two as well but so hard to drive. Let's both hound Han until he can't take it anymore and desides to take a vote lol

Your right Robert, that NAS'TY'CAR is going well in the video. Remind me again, where did it finish? I'm only pulling ya chain matey. Would be great to do a race with the car i mentioned. VRC do two as well but so hard to drive. Let's both hound Han until he can't take it anymore and desides to take a vote lol
Guys, in the weeks in which we don't have a Formula Agile race, I will organize on Tuesdays other combo's. I can put in a voting thread for that also. Track of the Month is for Abarth/Mazda only.

Latest News

Back