The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I've not done too many AC skins recently, but I've been busy trying to create some for the wonderful Oldbac Kalana by IER. The template is incredibly tricky, but I'm getting to grips with it slowly.
__custom_showroom_1720515416.png
__custom_showroom_1720515435.png
__custom_showroom_1720515468.png
__custom_showroom_1720515502.png
__custom_showroom_1720515517.png
__custom_showroom_1720515529.png

Hello Everyone :cool:
I've been working on AI DRIFT Conversion for quite some time now.
By that, I mean converting car physics and creating new AI drift lines for existing tracks.
All of this is to make the single player mode more fun than it originally is.

For the past few weeks, I've been trying to 'teach' AI cars to properly execute the entire course of Formula Drift IRWINDALE Speedway.
It will be available soon, and here are the results...

Also, check out some of my previous releases and let me know what you think. :cool:

Hello to everyone,

Here is my very long work in progress (or lack of it in the last 2 years :whistling:) of what one day will be the virtual recreation of the Fiat SB4 Eldridge "Mefistofele".
100 years ago, today they set the last official land speed record made on public roads (234,97 km/h or 146,01 mph).
Here one image of the big beast:
FM.jpeg

I've started many times to models cars in Blender and other software, but never achieved something good and useful. My goal was to release the finished product today, but unfortunately life has come by and objectives where changed :(. So the status of the project is still in a really early phase, where I spent more time doing research than modeling something :D. After almost one year of complete stop, I still need to re-learn how to model and still study how to convert that into AC assets, so it's clear it will take time.
F100HP.png

My idea was, and still is, to make all the 3 models that originated this mythical machine, from the Fiat 100 HP 1905 (what you see above), the first modification of it, the SB4 and at the end, the noisy flame trowing demon made by sir. Eldridge

I know that those machines are of almost no interest to anybody, but still should be an achievable task for me! I will not post often, but I hope that small but steady progress will lead me to my personal record, to finish a car :) and learn many new things along the way.

Have a good day, bye

Aah, sweet Route Napoléon :)

View attachment 770087

View attachment 770088

Tires are done. The text is really big on the sides but my workflow & UVing choices makes it difficult to have small text... So I guess that's a deliberate choice on my part.
Those renders or previews are seriously impressive, one could really believe that they are actual shots taken of a real car, wow! Testament to the program used, yes, but also to the quality of your model, amazing stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: x0t

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.5%