The W.I.P Thread

Don't forget to change the language files! Make Super Slicks say "Grass Tires" (if that's possible).
It is ;)
LIKE AN ABSOLUTE TREAT!!!
We're gonna absolute cut this corner. I mean why not... There's a nice bit of grass there
Assuming you're subscribed to aarava's channel ;)
PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-cVSmXe-NPgQK4tT7eHxf4DFuiI1Ri7h
Just to correct you: " And, again, Rolex have been kind to paint over the grass, so we know where to go" (india special)

This is starting to turn into a request thread. There is one of those already.

Can we keep this as actual WIP projects?

Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to Earth Racing Team, This Team Inspired by Honda F1 2007, Don't Make it serious mate, I'm too lazy to continue it

F1_2013 2014-03-03 15-20-14-489.jpg

after searching, learning & applying the techniques that i've found. finally i know how to make a proper & better render! oh gosh i love this car more than before! :inlove: :roflmao:
my fictional Nokia Mclaren-Peugeot. just need specocc & this car would be yours :D

View attachment 51066

View attachment 51067

View attachment 51068
It seems mate it's always the specocc which makes you unable to release your cars. Just open a conversation with me ,send me your psb with seperate layers for all logos and paint,stripes and tomorrow I will do it for you.

It seems mate it's always the specocc which makes you unable to release your cars. Just open a conversation with me ,send me your psb with seperate layers for all logos and paint,stripes and tomorrow I will do it for you.
thanks mate! :inlove:
wait for a several minutes. i'll upload my PSB onto my Mediafire account.

Latest News

Back