Test Drive Unlimited 2

Info concerning the PC patch of 17-2-2011:

• Clubs are offline, we are investigating a new issue and hop to have them back up again soon.
  • MyTDULife is offline, we are investigating a new issue and hop to have them back up again soon.
  • Several connection problems have been corrected
  • Co-op multiplayer races are online!
  • Weather when offline is now operational
  • “Lancia with purple wheels” has been fixed, and is corrected for players who are currently affected by the issue
  • Clothing options no longer disappear in dressing-rooms

Info concerning the PC patch of 17-2-2011:

• Clubs are offline, we are investigating a new issue and hop to have them back up again soon.
  • MyTDULife is offline, we are investigating a new issue and hop to have them back up again soon.
  • Several connection problems have been corrected
  • Co-op multiplayer races are online!
  • Weather when offline is now operational
  • “Lancia with purple wheels” has been fixed, and is corrected for players who are currently affected by the issue
  • Clothing options no longer disappear in dressing-rooms

Ya, nothing really relevant to my interests... Still problems with my wheel, still can't turn off those ridiculous head movements...

Although, I did go shopping...

TestDrive2%202011-02-16%2018-44-03-77.jpg

Are the pictures stored anywhere?

Or are they just meant to be used in the game only?

Just shot a picture of the famous north western parking space (from TDU1) on Hawaii. Back home :D

We need to arrange a meet up point on Hawaii or Ibiza at some point so we could all cruise. :p
Haven't been to Hawaii yet and I am now almost done with driving all the roads @ Ibiza... I also have just one car atm so perhaps I need to get me some money first. Definately up for some cruising though in the near future. But if this headache keeps up I won't be doing any driving tonight.

Haven't been to Hawaii yet and I am now almost done with driving all the roads @ Ibiza... I also have just one car atm so perhaps I need to get me some money first. Definately up for some cruising though in the near future. But if this headache keeps up I won't be doing any driving tonight.

Any island we can cruise on. I still need to unlock all the roads on Ibiza.

I have to say I like Ibiza because it's done much better and feels more realistic than Hawaii on TDU1... But I am on Level 8 nearly 9 so i will be able to evaluate the revamped Hawaii soon :)

Latest News

Back