rF2 *Special Event* V8 Supercars Season Opener - Sydney Motorsport Park Sun 06 Mar 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
EYfqQ5F.png
To mark the end of my time as furloughed, and the start of the 2022 Repco Supercars Championship - no connection between the two. The 2022 Repco Supercars Championship starts off with a double header the first weekend of March, with one 300km night race on Saturday and one 300km night race on Sunday. We will not emulate that. However, we will do a 150km night race on Sunday.
Header picture and race-idea is from @Yves Larose

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and Discord, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password: esports]
[RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8S

Car(s):

• Supercars 2021 (Australian Series) [STEAM]
Track: Sydney Motorsport Park (Eastern Creek) [STEAM]
Layout:
Track Temperature
: 23
Fixed Setups: No (setups can be shared)
Start Type: Formation Lap & Rolling Start
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time: Night - In-Game start time: 19:30.
Weather: Forecast
ABS/TC: Factory Defaults

Schedule: (EU) Sunday 06 March 2022
Practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (15 minutes)
Warm Up: 20:35 UTC
(5 minutes)
Race: 20:40 UTC (38 Laps) *Formation Lap & Standing Start!*

SuzukaGP2009.eb685cbd12f2aaf4740e0294174ba80c.png
INFORMATION & BASIC RULES

• All of the standard Racing Club Rules still apply to this event.
  • While our race is only half distance from the real one. It will last 55-60 minutes. Depending on tyre usage and strategy, you will need to stop one or two times.

SERVER IS UP!

GetMod is available for the all content!
RealWeather is used for the race, please see OP for forecast.

Server should be set up for practice and qual starting at 19:30 (same with race). Also, RealWeather will not be active until the GT3 event on Friday is done. My free API can only handle x-amount of calls in 24 hours. So can only be used for one server at the time.

Nice idea, and long time no see Yves, hope you're doing well!

Quite busy at weekends so will need to check nearer the time.
Indeed its been a long time, i'm doing well tho i still feel some remaining effect of the Covid-19 that caught a month ago. I'm also quite busy with work and don't have much time to race. What about you how are you doing ?

Indeed its been a long time, i'm doing well tho i still feel some remaining effect of the Covid-19 that caught a month ago. I'm also quite busy with work and don't have much time to race. What about you how are you doing ?
I got to do some very exciting sim racing things with some amazing people during lockdown, but have less time for it these days. Might be getting too old for it!

Glad to hear you're recovering!

Latest News

Back