AC Skoda 130 RS @ Zandvoort - Wednesday 4th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Huge, huge thanks to Russ @rustyjabs67 for helping tonight, you saved the day! :) Same for Denis @Denis Betty , really appreciate all your hard work to keep this on track buddy:thumbsup:

Great to see a few new/revisiting faces and hope you can join us again - Denis has a corker setup for Monday... MX5 at Mugello:inlove:. There's also GT3's this Sunday for those that need ' GT Sim Fortification' before the Monday grind :p

Congrats to Axel for the 1st race win and Denis for the 2nd, and podium guys - most of all, thanks to everyone that made it to the event tonight :)

Sorry for leaving the 2nd race early, but I had a "senior moment" just before race start, which led on to spawning in pits and controls blocked for 35 (?) seconds :(
Had fun racing again, although didn't have any time to test the car before the race and was far off pace :p
Edit: Thanks for hosting! :thumbsup:

A lot of fun (and stress) in this race. It's one of the best combo's in my opinion. The car is very suitable for less experienced drivers (like me) on Zandvoort. Thanks for organizing Denis and Russ.
First race I had @Kek700 almost the whole time within DRS range. I could count his nose hairs in the mirror :redface:.! Luckily in the last laps @Denis Betty came from behind so Ernie had to defend against him. I was pretty exhausted after the first race and so in the second race I was less concentrated and made a lot of small mistakes and I couldn't hold my pace from the first race. Started 2nd but finished 7th:notworthy:.
But I think that from these races I learn the most, especially being consistent while under pressure. And it's more fun than cruising without battles.

Great to have so much drivers. Thanks to everyone who joined.

Looked at the replay @HF2000 my fault tried to pass under you thought i had got along side, video suggests otherwise.:redface:
Bit out of my comfort zone in these cars, too much like racing.:rolleyes:
Glad to see @Denis Betty back to his old winning ways. Reminds me of days past.
Congrats to podiums and many thanks to the organisers, Denis, John an server supplier.
@Kek700 No problem Ernie. To be honest, it was a relief to have you in front instead of on my tail:D.

@HF2000 you do stress very well, much much better than i :thumbsup:

This is me when I am racing.......:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
397BE9AB-1E13-444B-BA26-F2698F274DF2.png

Latest News

Back