rF2 S397 Endurance @ Road Atlanta - Fri 22 Apr 2022 *Awesome April 5/6*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Some spare time (except for the 2 SMS and 3 mails I got when doing this). Soo here we go!

@Magnus Dahlgren @Peter Nemeth @Dean Maković @David Steinacher @Luiz Paulo Abreu @Daniel Nieto @nevermike @Theo van den Brink @Germano Cervini @Cristian Muscala @Andrei Muscala @Cosimo @Kryztov @wayphaxx @Reiche @Maciej Strzeboński @Javier Bernedo @AyrtonForever @Luca Antinori @Jens Roos (You can't let Ingemar be the best Swede!) @Jan Larsen (pedals?) @Hartmut2 @Edgar1996.10 @Michel vL @Kresh @Arkoudadis @Lunar94 (Prototypes are almost, kinda, sorta, halfway the same as 90's F1, no?) @akephoe @Xalfy @JLuna26 @Rubo Cerlem

It's a fast track, it's a fun track, it's a track that you will never be far away from others! Worth spending a Friday evening in the rF2 club! That's for sure! :)

@Ole Marius Myrvold I think I might be able to help you a little (not sure if that's allowed, so apologies if not):

That's allowed. I'm surprised you could tag that many!

I did see that I got a notification while I made my post, but as I was answering mails and SMS's I didn't see "new posts" showing up on the thread. So I didn't add 1+1 and get 2.
Well, for those who were tagged twice... You are doubly popular? Hehe!

Some spare time (except for the 2 SMS and 3 mails I got when doing this). Soo here we go!

It's a fast track, it's a fun track, it's a track that you will never be far away from others! Worth spending a Friday evening in the rF2 club! That's for sure! :)
Yeah yeah, put me down for a prototype ;).
Sorry for my recent lack of attending these events, my simracing time is currently being claimed by building a Pokornyi wheel.

woop thanks for the double tag (that doesn't sound good:confused:). You can add me as a maybe with GTE, If I finish work tonight before the race, I will join.

DT* is better than DP**

*Drive Through
**Daytona Prototype

I will try to catch you guys for the race. LMP for me :)

Yessir!

Struck by covid for the second time this year, sooo I am in for tonight! GTE

Uhm. Usually I press like, but... I mean. I like that you will race with us!

Sign me up with GTE please

Welcome back to rF2! :)

Latest News

Back