rF2 S397 Endurance @ Monza- Fri 01 Jul 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That's weird because I've got cars and track. So what's missing? I really like rF2, but it pisses me off sometimes.

I have the same problem as Maciek. Was the server updated yesterday?

You might have to delete the RDIMSA @ Monza that you have... I guess I named the file the same as the one we used last year.
I had to delete my RDIMSA @ Monza in the "Content & Settings" and "Manage content" then it worked.

Thanks for organizing to Ole and RD!
Congrats to the overall winner and podium and to our GTE class winner Michael who was way to fast..
Also congrats Scott for the second place.
I was surprised how close the pace and fights were behind Michael.
ySRCxcU.jpg

r4UoO2P.jpg

mpJgyK8.jpg

K1dxqW5.jpg

Thanks for the race chaps. I got totally mugged during the first lap, so I definitely have a bit to learn there :D. Had a great bunch of laps tussling with @ThreeLionz (who wasn't giving a bloody inch) until he got a bit too greedy coming out of the first chicane and after that it was just steady eddie trying to get used to the car as the tyres wore down. Had a couple of 'moments' at the second chicane where I wasn't sure what I did wrong, so I need to look back at the replay.

Thanks for organising @Ole Marius Myrvold :thumbsup:. I'm not usually fussed about modern GT cars, but the GTEs in this sim feel really great on my setup

My race went well, except for one mistake where concentration went awol, missed my braking point and took the car for a drift session...
I decided to pit earlier than planned as my rear went away faster than expected and it messed up the balance of the car, so changed rear tires and fuelled up, hoping I could cope with the added understeer. As it turned out, it worked really well, I lost 6 secs during the stop changing the rears, but I quickly gained that back in increased gap to Chris. Then had the aforementioned mishap, but after that, it was a straight run to the finish.
Thanks for the racing chaps and thanks for organizing as always Ole :)

Thanks for the race chaps. I got totally mugged during the first lap, so I definitely have a bit to learn there :D. Had a great bunch of laps tussling with @ThreeLionz (who wasn't giving a bloody inch) until he got a bit too greedy coming out of the first chicane and after that it was just steady eddie trying to get used to the car as the tyres wore down. Had a couple of 'moments' at the second chicane where I wasn't sure what I did wrong, so I need to look back at the replay.

Thanks for organising @Ole Marius Myrvold :thumbsup:. I'm not usually fussed about modern GT cars, but the GTEs in this sim feel really great on my setup
Mate that was brilliant and yeah got on the power to early coming out of the 1st chicane and then it was all down hill from there

Sorry I had to shoot straight after the race to sort something out. Really enjoyed my first venture in to Rfactor 2 multiplayer. Thanks to Jan for helping me understand the setup and giving some pointers on how to drive these things! Had a great race and really enjoyed the multi class aspect. Hats off to the GTE crew who made passing nice and easy by being predictable.

Thanks to Ole for organising, I'll definitely be back for some more in the future.

P.S - great to see the standard of driving and sportsmanship is strong across all our racing clubs, top stuff

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware