Sweet Jeeeeeesus that sound...is that V12 based on any production engine or just custom built?
its based on the Jaguar XJR-12 engine
maxresdefault.jpg

which in turn has roots back to the 1950s

Yes! We (me) want the Adidas not-lister tornado!
I remember it from sports car gt when I was a boy and you just triggered these beautiful memories to come back. Thanks man! Tremendous job from I see in this thread :inlove:
I cant actually add the adidas sponsors though , but can make the livery np :)

I cant actually add the adidas sponsors though , but can make the livery np :)
Totally enough :)
These Adidas letters are so round anyway... Maybe make up some fantasy brand?
How about Obibas? Reminds me of the things you can buy when visiting some countries :laugh: :roflmao:

Oh BTW I'm not sure that sports car gt had the livery you posted :speechless:
Here's the one I 100% remember but can't find it anywhere else..
_20171111_001721.JPG

Last edited:
How about Obibas? Reminds me of the things you can buy when visiting some countries :laugh: :roflmao:

311.jpg
Not seen that one will have to research it more , the community been posting a different adidas skin , I believe I will look again ,

Not sure if this is the livery you talking about , needs my sponsors adding back , well our generic stuff ,
the real cars after looking the roof and rear is multi colored , then I realized the name ,
and then was laughing all the colors actually represent an actual storm represented by radar images ,
our car is a Tornado , so searched for the best quality reference I could find ,
so all our car has an actual Tornado radar readout on the roof and rear :)
but like I say needs the sponsors adding back was finished but I made major changes again cars on its 3rd set of UV .
916d04b6587db6196ee81228730a6111.jpg

What about this? ;)
fly-a103-01.jpg

fly-a103-08.jpg

fly-a103-06.jpg

311.jpg
This is the actual one I was gonna paint , dont think the one you posted is a Lister not sure but have reference of these others :)

That looks so damn awesome! :geek:
@chargingcar the redirect for the preview was broken... Edited my post. This is the one, not sure what picture showed up for you:cautious:
View attachment 221484
was strange , shown like a pic with 5 cars or something but when I went to reply shown that picture ,
but dont think thats a Lister Storm that car you shown , but ill start the adida one now well throw some paint down and see where it lands :D

Btw, if you're looking to include another patterned skin on the Tornado, I'd suggest something based in this one. The white/gray/bright orange contrasts and "eyeliner" on the front lights look really nice, but don't mind that front painting :erm:.

was strange , shown like a pic with 5 cars or something but when I went to reply shown that picture ,
but dont think thats a Lister Storm that car you shown , but ill start the adida one now well throw some paint down and see where it lands :D
Alright at least we've seen the same now :D
Not sure either tbh. Doesn't matter though. If we get any adidas livery on any GT1 car I will be flooded with (blurred) memories anyway :roflmao::inlove:

Btw, if you're looking to include another patterned skin on the Tornado, I'd suggest something based in this one. The white/gray/bright orange contrasts and "eyeliner" on the front lights look really nice, but don't mind that front painting :erm:.
Wow thats crazy I actually have nice reference for that car I really like it that livery and kinda made me want to make it the reference is of a Lister that got stripped or broken down cant remember the full story but was for sale looked at it again like 20 minutes ago awesome awesome looking livery that one , its in green also :D

Latest News

Back