AC RSS GT-M @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 25th June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The Merc is good but I have gone for the Beemer just to add a bit of variety, don’t wait for me guys!:D:D PS
Haven't properly tried the Merc yet (the huge rear view camera/mirror hides half the screen lol), but the bimmer feels great when you reduce the understeer a bit:)

Not sure I can make it yet but it it helps, here's my setup fiddling so far: (it's not much, would prob look at more front bump, 1 less rear wing and car height next)

Attachments

• Watkins rssgtbmw 1.43.6.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Haven't properly tried the Merc yet (the huge rear view camera/mirror hides half the screen lol), but the bimmer feels great when you reduce the understeer a bit:)

Not sure I can make it yet but it it helps, here's my setup fiddling so far: (it's not much, would prob look at more front bump, 1 less rear wing and car height next)
Thanks John, yes, when you reduce the understeer it does feel nice. I can get it to turn in better but will give your set up a go tonight.:thumbsup:

Hi still getting things(wheel, keyboard mapping) set and figuring out AC. Can I join at the back (ie don't go out for qual) and then just stay out of everyone's way?

BTW Where's the magic decoder ring for key board shortcuts and mapping to wheel bottoms. Stuff like driver position for aft left right etc? Found a few sheets online but wondered if there was something official somewhere

Hi still getting things(wheel, keyboard mapping) set and figuring out AC. Can I join at the back (ie don't go out for qual) and then just stay out of everyone's way?

BTW Where's the magic decoder ring for key board shortcuts and mapping to wheel bottoms. Stuff like driver position for aft left right etc? Found a few sheets online but wondered if there was something official somewhere

Not sure if you can still register(The server has started you see) but feel free to join in, the more the merrier!

Do you mean keybinds for the wheel? I think most are found in the Control Settings in Content Manager, have you checked there?

Not sure if you can still register(The server has started you see) but feel free to join in, the more the merrier!

Do you mean keybinds for the wheel? I think most are found in the Control Settings in Content Manager, have you checked there?
Yes, if you could then please direct a poor blind Yank to where I would find driver pos fore aft, left right, pit in, etc. i found stuff like horn and lights. but not DP, pit menus etc

Yes, if you could then please direct a poor blind Yank to where I would find driver pos fore aft, left right, pit in, etc. i found stuff like horn and lights. but not DP, pit menus etc
Driver position can be setup via a in-game app called Driver View(IIRC, you can find it in the menu on the right). The pit setup options only appear when you drive into the pits but should be controllable via the mouse if you have or the POV1 buttons, you select either with the checkmark shown below:

8Phx9hM.png

I hope that helps you out a little! Not sure what function DP references.

Thanks, Driver Position

right now fighting with Discord to link RD and it keeps saying needs to verify my e-mail......no e-mail verification mail.....had the account forever, still works ok on all the other servers I visit....
Am logged in at both places, went to the page to link the sites and.....dead in the water saying "need to verify your account"

Latest News

Back