AC RSS GT @ Barcelona Moto - Sunday 22nd May 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
T1 bit me a few times rolling over the curb at the end of the trail brake, even a gentle bump and any pedal input sent you spinning. The marker you used was better, I was counting down from the 200 board and didn't notice that. T4 I was braking at an angle towards the Apex earlier and dropping it into 1st out of T5. I was taking a different line through T10 and turning in much earlier. I knew I was losing time there so can see in your replay why. T12 I was running further out to get a sort of double apex and be ull on the throttle on the exit but I guess using more track. Struggled to get that one right, it reminds me of Luffield at Silverstone. Useful video though thank you. How much wing did you run on the Saleen?

I just ran the standard wings. Tried it up a click but went back to standard during the qualy. I felt was only adding understeer and drag.

I spent 30 minutes messing with the setup to try and get it to take the kerb but it was spinning the car every time nearly. It's far from a perfect lap. Your are correct about T4 and T5. Got too wide in them. My first gear was too short, made the back step out. If you get T4 wrong it tends to cost you in T5 also.

Latest News

Back