AC RSS FIA GT @ Road America - Sunday 8th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks! It very well might be. If I can work a set up that gets me more front bite with less rear spinning I might be able to get times down and would come back to it before Sunday :)

Just out the box though, the lambo was nice to play with here.

Thanks! It very well might be. If I can work a set up that gets me more front bite with less rear spinning I might be able to get times down and would come back to it before Sunday :)

Just out the box though, the lambo was nice to play with here.

Ye, it's tough to get the balance between understeering in turn 3 - 7 and making it through the kink alive!

Important note for anyone racing these for the first time; these cars refuel very slowly so you might want to plan your pit stop strategy around it.

What time does the event start in uk time. Normally we're an hour behind Central Europe so that means we start at 1900 but UTC is GMT +0 and that means we start at 1800. We're not on DST till end of March.

Last edited:
What time does the event start in uk time. Normally we're an hour behind Central Europe so that means we start at 1900 but UTC is GMT +0 and that means we start at 1800. We're not on DST till end of March.
I smell some recycling of the thread from the last event with this track + car combination :D
All events here start at 21:00 Central EU time and 20:00 British time, no matter which time of the year.
Sometimes the practice session is longer and starts earlier but the "Be there, everyone joins Discord etc"-Time is always 9 pm Central EU and 8 pm British time.
As a race host it sometimes becomes messy with all the threads and times etc.

Last edited:

Hi Jim,

That's fixed now. Been a long time since we raced these cars!
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CET, 20:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Latest News

Back